Britney teases she will be "serving pie at 6:00pm"

21 minutes ago, glitterfalls said:

???? I can't see the post but I can see the bottom text? Why include Marilyn Monroe? Is she wearing a Marilyn t-shirt or something? Don't think I'd want to be doing anything with Marilyn as of today...Idk, maybe I should say "I don't get it" and move on.

oh wait it was you...:frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

it was a black and white on set photo of Marilyn and Clark Gable from The Misfits a movie from 1961 (one of Marilyn's last films) (and Clark Gable's last film before his death)

it's a mystery as why she chose that photo tho.....

• Love 1

Yesterday I saw a post on Britney’s Instagram (now I can’t seem to find it) where in the caption she stated she’ll be serving pie at 6 PM. The surprise witness expose on Lucifer Taylor is also being released at 6 PM today… Do we think there’s a connection and do we think that Britney possibly contributed in any way to this expose will be seeing this evening? 

tell is what you think!

whose excited to the surprise witness video and what do we think will be uncovered? 

Surprise Witness exposes Lou’s Taylor

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block