Listen to Beyoncé’s new song "Be Alive" featured in Venus and Serena Williams biopic trailer

• Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I didn’t hear much Sasha, is this your return to pop? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Onika!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:not me serving you some of my best vocals, about to win all the awards and change your life forever and you saying this to me I-:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

No, this is not my return to pop, it's just a little warm up, I didn't wanna press exhale all at once, they need time to process what's about to happen slowly. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Furthermore Nikiolas you are offically uninvited to my Halloween party. However, you can park your car down the block and watch us have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

<<<Magic Begins at Midnight>>> 

• Curators
31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Oh Yonce, was it needed to throw shade where there's nothing but sunlight, come on now? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Go easy on me, babe :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Easy on my nuts Geralt how dare you? Beyonce over all in everything everyday all day Sir, do I make myself clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

You can now join @Style. on my uninvited to my halloween party list but I won't be vicious you guys can park down the block and watch me have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Easy on my nuts Geralt how dare you? Beyonce over all in everything everyday all day Sir, do I make myself clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

You can now join @Style. on my uninvited to my halloween party list but I won't be vicious you guys can park down the block and watch me have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Guys stawp, I wanna **** dressed like a Zombie Boy :emma: I need that invitation and I’m not talking about invitation! Period :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

We adore Bey, of course, but why compare her to Adele in the first place? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:howdareyou_meme_cat: Don't you turn your back on me, Mrs Carter. Who the f do you think I is? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

And yes, if I want to party with the Queen, I'll sign a non-disclosure, no worries. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Also, I think you confused the car park with your bedroom. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 1
  • Curators
50 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

This is getting old now… either she’s been running this “fake empowerment” gag for years or someone’s mad 🤔 

Someone's mad and very pressed but that's just the Queens impact on exhale :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1