Listen to Beyoncé’s new song "Be Alive" featured in Venus and Serena Williams biopic trailer

Midnight

• Content Curators
1 hour ago, Style. said:

I didn’t hear much Sasha, is this your return to pop? :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Onika!! :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:not me serving you some of my best vocals, about to win all the awards and change your life forever and you saying this to me I-:overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

No, this is not my return to pop, it's just a little warm up, I didn't wanna press exhale all at once, they need time to process what's about to happen slowly. :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Furthermore Nikiolas you are offically uninvited to my Halloween party. However, you can park your car down the block and watch us have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

I wanna be there when you touch fire

• Content Curators
31 minutes ago, Geralt_of_Rivia said:

:slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Oh Yonce, was it needed to throw shade where there's nothing but sunlight, come on now? :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

Go easy on me, babe :howdareyou_meme_cat:

Easy on my nuts Geralt how dare you? Beyonce over all in everything everyday all day Sir, do I make myself clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

You can now join @Style. on my uninvited to my halloween party list but I won't be vicious you guys can park down the block and watch me have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Midnight said:

Easy on my nuts Geralt how dare you? Beyonce over all in everything everyday all day Sir, do I make myself clear? :lessons_preaching_telling_hand_smack:  

You can now join @Style. on my uninvited to my halloween party list but I won't be vicious you guys can park down the block and watch me have fun :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

Guys stawp, I wanna **** dressed like a Zombie Boy :emma: I need that invitation and I’m not talking about invitation! Period :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 2
3 hours ago, Midnight said:

We adore Bey, of course, but why compare her to Adele in the first place? :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

:howdareyou_meme_cat: Don't you turn your back on me, Mrs Carter. Who the f do you think I is? :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

And yes, if I want to party with the Queen, I'll sign a non-disclosure, no worries. :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

Also, I think you confused the car park with your bedroom. :katyfrog_perry_upset_um:

• Haha 1
  • Content Curators
50 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

This is getting old now… either she’s been running this “fake empowerment” gag for years or someone’s mad 🤔 

Someone's mad and very pressed but that's just the Queens impact on exhale :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block