Have you ever had dreams that involve Britney?

G.E

I was wondering if anyone has had dreams about Britney? My most recent one was back in April. In my dream I saw her and she was there with a guy, I was so happy and just said hi and asked if I could take a picture with her. She smiled and said yes, but asked me to walk with her outside. We took the picture outside and just chatted a little bit, but asked me to keep it a secret as she did not want her tram to find out and said there is a lot of changes coming. When I woke up I said this is a sign that she is going to be free. So its pretty rad to see how things have improved. Just a silly post 😊

• Love 4
9 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

yes, I've had many dreams with her

but the most memorable one is that back in 2011, before even IWG was released as a single, I dreamed that I was listening to Criminal on the radio, on my mom's car, and I remember waking up that day and being like "as if" because I thought Criminal would've never be released as a single in this lifetime 

You know I’ve a fan since BOMT, and like when she would take small breaks or whatever, I remember I would listen to her music heavily like non-stop and I would get feeling new music would be coming and it worked every time. Its crazy lol  

• Like 1
8 minutes ago, G.E said:

You know I’ve a fan since BOMT, and like when she would take small breaks or whatever, I remember I would listen to her music heavily like non-stop and I would get feeling new music would be coming and it worked every time. Its crazy lol  

I've also dreamed with like, Britney herself.

I once dreamed we went to have dinner with her, because somehow my dad knew her and her kids, the kids were very familiar with my dad for some reason, like he used to work somewhere where he would see them frequently, idk it was so strange :blol_britney_2011_ff_femme_fatale_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: And my cousin knew her as well, because they had studied together in high school or something. 

I've dreamed a lot with her, I also dream of videos that don't exist. Like earlier this year I dreamed we went to a mall and there she was premiering a new video in like a huge projector

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Yeah, I've had many. One I even created a thread about :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

One of the coolest ones was where I got to watch the Onyx Hotel in concert

I actually had the great opportunity to experience it its been my favorite concert ❤️

• Love 1

I dreamed she filmed a video for Before the Goodbye that was unreleased and it leaked and everyone is scrambling to watch it before it gets taken down and it turns out to be the best one she ever made.

I’ve had that dream a few times over the years. Guess my subconscious really loves the song😅

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block