Jamie Lynn Spears says in 2007 her parents and management tried convincing her to have an ********

Message added by Jordan Miller,

Please ensure your comment complies with our Community Guidelines before submitting.

18 minutes ago, Tara_isa said:

I don't agree with this at all, if you're 16 and your sister is living her life and avoiding your family, it stands to reason that you'd tell it first to those who are close to you. Even if they had a great relationship at the time, those decisions are made in a second and I don't think it's fair to blame her for this particular thing.

Aside from that, I can't believe how tone deaf JL is... This exclusive looks like an attempt to victimize JL, in line with the last exclusive we had where they said she has lived through the same **** Britney has, or something like that. 

BUT at least there's a silver lining to this story, because somehow it adds to the claims Britney has made against her family. So, JL's attempt to play the victim and diminish Britney's trauma while profiting over her current exposure, may somehow help Britney's case in terms of public opinion of the family.

I mean JL Britney has always been close, so when she told her family & they gave the response that they did why didn’t you try your hardest to tell your best friend/ sister what had happen to you. I remember a pap telling Britney her sister was pregnant & she was like my sister is not pregnant. I bet Britney was hurt when  she found out it was true & no one told her..

so she went to people magazine before telling her sister

• Love 3
6 minutes ago, ThisMeowBiteback said:

I mean JL Britney has always been close, so when she told her family & they gave the response that they did why didn’t you try your hardest to tell your best friend/ sister what had happen to you. I remember a pap telling Britney her sister was pregnant & she was like my sister is not pregnant. I bet Britney was hurt when  she found out it was true & no one told her..

so she went to people magazine before telling her sister

Oh I bet she was hurt to, don't get me wrong. What I mean is, I generally think it's unfair to judge complicated situations blaming people for not acting exactly as we, from the outside (and 15 years later), think they should have acted ideally. And if this situation was indeed complicated. And she was a ******* kid.

• Like 5
3 minutes ago, jokobish said:

Yes!!! But those texts are dated back in 09 claiming the opposite, that JL wanted an ********.. I’m confused now 

Because she probably wanted to abort but the ultra catholic family was against it. She's not gonna tell now that she even thought of that.

• Like 1

Kinda off topic, but has JL ever publicly supported the LGBTQIA+ community? :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: With her ties to LT and what we now know about her, I'm wondering what JL's true feelings are. :awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale: Especially since thousands of members of the LGBTQIA+ community have funded her lifestyle that she's become accustomed to (allegedly) :sneer_purple_hat_smile_smirk_there_tree_:

I also saw that JL's been liking a lot of photos on Lil Romeo's (Romeo Miller) instagram - including a shirtless one. :gimmemoar_britney_hat_more_gimme_giggle_haha_hehe_lol_2007_vmas_lmao:  Does her husband know about this? :frenchy_britney_u_sure_ff_femme_fatale_you_look:

• Haha 4
  • Like 5

Didn't they learn from Through The Storm that all they do is further incrimimate themselves through these 'tell-alls'?

They need to realise the love the GP and stans have for Britney does not extend to them.

Saying that, I do feel sorry for JL if it's true how her family handled her pregnancy, and just for being a child star in general. But that does not excuse her behaviour in recent years.

• Like 7

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block