If Britney decides to do movies, which movie remake do you think she should do

27 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I’d love her to play a super hero/villain type role. Something like Avengers or something with special powers so I can watch her blast people with laser beams😍

Bring back the pink hair and black costume from the Toxic video!!!!😍😍😍

toxic britney spears GIF

That would be great

27 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I’d love her to play a super hero/villain type role. Something like Avengers or something with special powers so I can watch her blast people with laser beams😍

Bring back the pink hair and black costume from the Toxic video!!!!😍😍😍

toxic britney spears GIF

Let her be Jean gray <3 but if the movie is about her : ))

she can invent a new character as well 🤔

1 hour ago, Anibalto said:

Death Becomes Her. She could play a good Madeline (Meryl Streep), the movie has everything, comedy, gore and magic. 

I love DBH. That movie is hilarious and very underrated. A camp classic.

I see Britney more in the Helen role though. But she could do either.

Who do you think would play opposite her in the other two female roles? Xtina? Lady Gaga as Lisle? and who would play Bruce Willis’ role?

Or maybe a live action of The Nightmare Before Christmas or anything by Tim Burton. I think she'd enjoy anything that is unexpected from her, that allows her to play a really different character, maybe even something that required her to go brunette, or really short hair, or I don't know, something that made her look and act completely different than what we're used to from Britney

• Like 3

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block