K-Fed Career Options?

7 hours ago, Gordon said:

K-Fed career? What career? He's never had a career. 

He had a career that every dancer could dream off, so calm down.:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: Im getting so tired of people who are throwing with stuff that doesn't even make sense. Keep your facts straight and log off please.

xoxox an undercover SP

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

• Haha 2
10 minutes ago, DollyParton said:

He had a career that every dancer could dream off, so shut the **** up.:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise: Im getting so tired of people who are throwing with stuff that doesn't even make sense. Keep your facts straight and log off please.

xoxox an undercover SP

:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

Why do you always have to be so negative, mean and disrespectful towards people that do literally nothing to you? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

You have a problem? Then log off as you said :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

You aren't Britney Spears or Beyonce so calm down, princess :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

19 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Why do you always have to be so negative, mean and disrespectful towards people that do literally nothing to you? :receipts2_britney_um_browsing_browse:

You have a problem? Then log off as you said :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

You aren't Britney Spears or Beyonce so calm down, princess :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay:

You calling me negative to everyone just because I dragged you once?:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: When im negative to people it actually makes sense. People here are being negative without even making sense. For example, calling out Kevin for not having a career while he had a career that every dancer could dream of:holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

No indeed, im Dolly Parton. :rihannayas_weave_pull_cocky_smirk_proud:

11 hours ago, HUBRIS - TEAM CON said:

His longest serving job has been officially living off of Brit.

What could possibly be next in his illustrious career? Suggestions welcome.

bumgcxlccaa3rvz.jpg

Brit is going to be free and Mr. Matt is going to finally tell us your role in all of this. Shame shame shame.

#FREEGRAPES

He could be a **** dealer, I'm sure he sold a bit before he met Britney. He could flip burgers at McDonald's,  be a maid lol, janitor... Maybe he can clean Preston's and jaydens rooms and they'll pay him minimum wage for it. 

• Haha 1