Watch Adele's 73 questions with Vogue

30 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

Isn't her album called 30? Why 95 questions? Don't get what they wanted to hint with album name at the end  :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

1 hour ago, I Always Sing Live said:

Someone pointed this out on Reddit:

19 + 21 + 25 + 30 = 95

Some people are saying this was intended to be released before the album announcement, which would make more sense, but idk.

:idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The way they asked her Spice girls or the Beatles, she said Tough one but the Spice girls.  

Then when asked what made then special, she said it best. They just didn't give a **** what people thought about them, sadly in today's culture.  The youth today sadly cares what the world thinks of them and how they appear to society. 

Which makes me question why as an earlier millennial I felt I was better mental health wise, and it was cos I gave zero ****s. 

I understood there are people that love you, hate you and despise you, that's everywhere in life, don't dwell on it. 

Cos that's where your mental health tears you down, if you let it or allow it to get to you. 

• Like 2
37 minutes ago, Style. said:

Another celebrity that love and want to work with Chun-Li; it’s only the parrots from the Net who are talking trash because they are behind a screen. I would be so here for Mum-Li with Adele but make it a BOP!  :emma:

I know right?! All these clowns are just silly haters who are jealous that their flop faves will never be as successful and influential as Nicki. Bow down for the Queen of Rap. :holduplisten_hold_up_listen_preach_telling_wisdom_wise:

• Haha 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block