Do You Wish Britney Would’ve Done More Collabs?

Like around 2004 do you wish the label would’ve allowed her to do stuff like Tilt Ya Head Back? Britney isn’t really featured on anyone else’s albums, except will.i.am.  Even in the 2010s I feel like pop stars were duetting left and right but Britney didn’t really take part in it too much (aside from S&M, S&S, and I guess Bangerz)

do y’all wish Britney had more duets/collabs in her discography? If so who do you wish she would’ve collabed with back in the day and who do you wish she would collaborate if there is ever a future return to music? 

• Love 1

Not just Britney, but I wish all the main acts in general were dueting with one another back in the day when they were the biggest thing.

Like, Britney and Backstreet Boys, ok, we got Matches, but a collaboration between them in 1999 or early 2000's would've been epic. Or if we got Britney and Christina, or Britney and Eminem or idk, Britney and Shakira, even other collaborations, like, idk, JLo and Pink or Gwen Stefani and Christina or something like that. 

But I guess the egos are too big for something like that to happen, and that's a shame. 

• Love 2
6 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Not just Britney, but I wish all the main acts in general were dueting with one another back in the day when they were the biggest thing.

Like, Britney and Backstreet Boys, ok, we got Matches, but a collaboration between them in 1999 or early 2000's would've been epic. Or if we got Britney and Christina, or Britney and Eminem or idk, Britney and Shakira, even other collaborations, like, idk, JLo and Pink or Gwen Stefani and Christina or something like that. 

But I guess the egos are too big for something like that to happen, and that's a shame. 

It’s really funny because I feel like main acts today are all about collabing not just once but multiple times. I feel like artists of Britney’s day were more about feuds and rivalries. That’s why I think Britney’s relaunch in 2010s was a huge misstep in not capitalizing off having her collab with others at the time

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block