Britney: "Gwen Stafani invited me over one day to swim at her house"

33 minutes ago, Applejack said:

and Tristar only booked Circus, so TriStar really has nothing to do with the cship since the onset?

There’s no logic there. They were a business long before we know how shady Lou is. It’s not fair to hold it against someone for having worked with Tristar in the past, before everything was exposed. The whole music industry is corrupt. Britney clearly isn’t mad herself. She has spoken highly of Gwen for ages. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

There’s no logic there. They were a business long before we know how shady Lou is. It’s not fair to hold it against someone for having worked with Tristar in the past, before everything was exposed. The whole music industry is corrupt. Britney clearly isn’t mad herself. She has spoken highly of Gwen for ages. 

i'm not the one holding anything against them. I know for sure Britney ain't picking apart Tri Star clients. I ain't either. Just pointing out something you said doesn't necessarily means she was never their client.

I know Britney has mentioned Gwen quite a lot through the years. No doubt there.

5 hours ago, Pinky98 said:

Her abs are definitely tighter.  It’s October, I can’t think of another reason for her getting fit than a return to work to be honest.

I’d love to see her living her dream again instead of being shackled to it

Britney has always loved to be fit, its her nature, obviously depression, meds, and feeling like you dont own your body  had her going a little heavier (still beautiful), but it seems like she has joy and motivation again, and wants to go back to her "old self"

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
On 10/21/2021 at 3:21 PM, RafaelSpears said:

I remember back then during the FF era, Gasoline was rumored to be the next Toxic according to the insider on Exhale. :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

All the songs on FF could have been single! RCA made a big mistake by not release I got Inside out, Trouble for me, Gasoline, He is about to loose me, and big fat bass not as single..at that time all these songs would have cracked top 10 and FF would have been huge 

Inside out and Trouble for me had potential to be number 1s, even Gasoline with a feature

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block