Britney: "Gwen Stafani invited me over one day to swim at her house"

19 minutes ago, Cap87 said:

Gwen Stefani is one of Lou Taylor clients

Β 

This does not help to make me believe this is Britney posting since they are promoting others on her page.

Delete your account. Your delusional *** is always complaining about something and trying to create made-up scenarios in your head in order to fill in an empty void. Go circlejerk with @C0CKyΒ , @Karmickissand @nerdygeekgrlΒ on Twitter instead. We don’t like your kind on here.Β Bye.Β 

• Love 3
45 minutes ago, Pinky98 said:

Her abs are definitely tighter. Β It’s October, I can’t think of another reason for her getting fit than a return to work to be honest.

I can. Almost all of the brides I know wanted to become more fit for their wedding day (unless they were already super fit). 😊

• Like 4
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Tristar booked gwens Vegas gig. She has no relationship with Lou Taylor beyond that.

Β 

A-list Business Manager,Β Lou Taylor,Β knows what it takes to scale a business. She is the CEO and Founder ofΒ Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, a business management firm that represents some of theΒ biggest names in Hollywood and Sports.

Her A-list roster of clients includes:

• Jennifer Lopez
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Britney Spears
  • Steven Tyler
  • Rams General ManagerΒ Les Snead

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/top-a-list-hollywood-business-manager-shares-her-key-strategies-for-business-success/

Article dated February 21, 2020

---

And from 2016:

--

I.e. they have been working together for years

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Cap87 said:

Gwen Stefani is one of Lou Taylor clients

Β 

This does not help to make me believe this is Britney posting since they are promoting others on her page.

Let's be real, after that NYT report came out Rosengart recommended Britney to change all her passwords.

Also, Britney's own mouth has spoken very positively about Gwen Stefani in interviews.

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, DuranDuran said:

Β 

A-list Business Manager,Β Lou Taylor,Β knows what it takes to scale a business. She is the CEO and Founder ofΒ Tri Star Sports & Entertainment Group, a business management firm that represents some of theΒ biggest names in Hollywood and Sports.

Her A-list roster of clients includes:

• Jennifer Lopez
  • Gwen Stefani
  • Britney Spears
  • Steven Tyler
  • Rams General ManagerΒ Les Snead

https://thriveglobal.com/stories/top-a-list-hollywood-business-manager-shares-her-key-strategies-for-business-success/

Article dated February 21, 2020

---

And from 2016:

--

I.e. they have been working together for years

Yes. Gwen signed her residency deal in late 2016 and it began its run in 2018. I wouldn’t be surprised if someone in gwens team met Lou at one of Britney’s parties for the kids. They were neighbors for 10 years.Β 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Kaitlyn Johnson said:

Britney has been a fan of gwens for ages. Their kids go to school together. Tristar booked gwens Vegas gig. She has no relationship with Lou Taylor beyond that. Gwen has always been good to Britney and it’s always been kept between them. She used to send Britney flowers and now i suspect it’s because she knew Britney was on an allowance.Β 

and Tristar only booked Circus, so TriStar really has nothing to do with the cship since the onset?

• Like 1
1 hour ago, The Finn said:

I can. Almost all of the brides I know wanted to become more fit for their wedding day (unless they were already super fit). 😊

Good point! Wedding day will be fast approaching next year and I assume she wants to get a head start!Β 
Β 

Also FYI I know people get in shape for their own personal health and body positivity and stuff, I’m just going off Britneys pastΒ 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block