Britney: "Not sure why but I have a lot of videos and pics from the summer I never used because well I’m bigger …"

14 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Where are you getting those stories from about refusing her food and that her daddy shamed her? I’m not doubting you, I’m just looking for a source

I'm such a du*****. I was just taking my bath and it dawned on me that I wouldn't have let comments like that go without commenting. Weight is something that gets under my skin...been there when it concerns being mocked. So I'd definitely be posting my two cents if weight came up.

Came across a thread I replied to on here. But beware the reporter is saying "I always heard...." 

Stuff like this I do lean towards being in the direction of it being the truth. I'm going through my post history to see if I can see the Lynne/JL story cause I know I had to have jumped on that one too.

Bingo. Again, I'm leaning more towards it being the truth since this family is truly that ****ed up. They would be the type to ***** about a Diet Coke. 

• Love 1
On 10/21/2021 at 8:49 PM, David Rose said:

my heart hurts when she talks about her body image insecurities...

Idk I feel like it’s not that deep. Most of us have thoughts like the ones she shared on a regular basis. Obviously, she has no reason to be insecure, but insecurity is part of human nature. She’s just being real and vulnerable; this is a side of her we haven’t seen in ages. Folks are responding with tons of support and lovely compliments, it doesn’t have to be some sad tragic thing. 

7 hours ago, Haha-Hehe-Haha-Ho said:

Idk I feel like it’s not that deep. Most of us have thoughts like the ones she shared on a regular basis. Obviously, she has no reason to be insecure, but insecurity is part of human nature. She’s just being real and vulnerable; this is a side of her we haven’t seen in ages. Folks are responding with tons of support and lovely compliments, it doesn’t have to be some sad tragic thing. 

she's just expressed it so many times now in various different ways that it comes across as more than just a moment of vulnerability. it feels like a debilitating lack of confidence and body image obsession at this point.

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block