Britney: "Not sure why but I have a lot of videos and pics from the summer I never used because well I’m bigger …"

2 hours ago, nowimstronger said:

She had to edit her pics to make her look bigger? Makes no sense whatsoever since she badly edits her body to look smaller. 

Yeah that doesn’t make sense to me. My first thought was maybe she’s trying to pretend that in those badly facetuned pics from her vacation (with the curvy tub), she was actually trying to make herself look bigger, not smaller…. Idk lol. It makes me sad that she’s hung up her body though I can completely understand why.

• Like 2

Queen of saying she's not sure why she didn't do something then in the same sentence saying exactly why she didn't do it.

Also I don't like that she's so self conscious about weight but at the same time how could she not, being so overexposed since she was a kid...Also I think it's a good thing that she talks about it somewhat openly, it's ok to show your insecurities

• Love 2
  • Haha 3
  • Like 1

I swear this woman has body dysmorphia - she is OBSESSED with her looks.

She's always commenting that paparazzi are photoshopping her, and that she's skinny as a needle or that photos make her look fat and making all these absurd observations nobody else but her picks up on. 

And everyone else is like

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

I wonder if this is a sequel of all the backlash she had from the VMA 2007 performance she just cant get over?

It makes me sad

sad black and white GIF

• Love 6
  • Like 3
4 hours ago, James Godric said:

Maybe she does need a conservatorship? She's not making any sense 

Stfu, how can you say that?, literally every women has insecurities about their bodies, even men too, she is just being vulnerable and sharing on IG, which people dont actually do, cause its a platform to post "your best version", I see her as brave to admit on this fears here

• Love 8
  • Like 1
6 hours ago, ElToxico said:

I swear this woman has body dysmorphia - she is OBSESSED with her looks.

She's always commenting that paparazzi are photoshopping her, and that she's skinny as a needle or that photos make her look fat and making all these absurd observations nobody else but her picks up on. 

And everyone else is like

Tv Land What GIF by YoungerTV

I wonder if this is a sequel of all the backlash she had from the VMA 2007 performance she just cant get over?

It makes me sad

sad black and white GIF

Let's not forget daddy. I must admit the body comments make me uncomfortable because I am overweight. My guess is her "bigger" is still a size that probably 50% of women would kill to be,  ya know? But I'm not attacking her. I sympathize. You got the fat **** with the VMAs and then dear old daddy telling her in a room full of who knows how many people that she's fat and he's getting her a trainer. Who wouldn't be ****ed up? And that's the one comment we know about. Might be a case of harping on her weight anytime she gained a pound. 

And it's not just daddy. Wasn't mommie dearest and Jamie Lynn refusing her food before an event because she'd bloat?

• Like 4
14 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

Let's not forget daddy. I must admit the body comments make me uncomfortable because I am overweight. My guess is her "bigger" is still a size that probably 50% of women would kill to be,  ya know? But I'm not attacking her. I sympathize. You got the fat **** with the VMAs and then dear old daddy telling her in a room full of who knows how many people that she's fat and he's getting her a trainer. Who wouldn't be ****ed up? And that's the one comment we know about. Might be a case of harping on her weight anytime she gained a pound. 

And it's not just daddy. Wasn't mommie dearest and Jamie Lynn refusing her food before an event because she'd bloat?

Where are you getting those stories from about refusing her food and that her daddy shamed her? I’m not doubting you, I’m just looking for a source

• Love 1
12 hours ago, strongertomorrow said:

Where are you getting those stories from about refusing her food and that her daddy shamed her? I’m not doubting you, I’m just looking for a source

source for the daddy comment: https://www.newyorker.com/news/american-chronicles/britney-spears-conservatorship-nightmare

As for the Lynne/Jamie Lynn story, I think it was somewhere on here for where I saw it. I've been trying to search through stuff and I'm coming up empty. Does anybody have a link to that story?

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block