Britney: "Not sure why but I have a lot of videos and pics from the summer I never used because well I’m bigger …"

Ok … I ordered this shirt 👚 online and it’s my favorite shirt now … it’s peach 🍑 !!!!! It’s kinda weird but it makes me feel young … happy … and peaceful !!!! Odd I know … what the color of a shirt can do but believe it or not it’s pretty effective 🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️🤷🏼‍♀️ !!!! I mean … to make a long story longer … this shirt made me realize how much weight I lost !!!!! I actually had to facetune some of these pics to make me look bigger for a change … I guess it’s fall 😂🍁 !!!! Not sure why but I have a lot of videos and pics from the summer I never used because well I’m bigger … I know that sounds shallow as hell but if I get the balls to show you videos of how much bigger I was in comparison to now you’ll say damn too 😳🙊😂 !!!!

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1
1 minute ago, Tetris said:

@PokemonSpears @Jordan Miller

The 4th pic is a good candidate for updating the forum image (or whatever it is) to (…you know, from that other thread with the “contest” of sorts)!

She looks so pretty and peaceful, the hair is on point, and we know this is a selfie taken by her during a time when she’s feeling optimistic and regaining control & freedom. 
:)

Yes!! I thought the same thing, she looks gorgeous ❤

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block