Top 5 Dream Depositions - Mat we love you!

So many depositions that need to be taken but which 5 are you interested in first and why? Allegedly?

1. Jamie - Interested in how his colon is doing and exactly what type of abuse (ALLEGEDLY) (mental, physical and/or emotional - ALLEGEDLY) best keeps a conservatee in line?

2. Robin - Is she sponsored by Monster Energy drink and what are her best tips for wiretapping at work? (Allegedly)

3. Lou - Could she point out which part of the Bible best describes Jesus’s position on the conservatorship of healthy adults and which off shore tax haven provides the best privacy for money that does not really belong to you (ALLEGEDLY)?

4. Larry - Tips on how to get hired by the same boss who already TWICE FIRED you and could you elaborate on why women find you so creepy (ALLEGEDLY)? Plus, I love @notedyourhonor and they need answers to a lot of fabulous questions.

5. Either sibling - Bryan once said ‘I have a favorite sister but I won’t tell you which one’ so which one is it - the one whose money you stole (ALLEGEDLY) or the one you spend the stolen money with (ALLEGEDLY). JL do you believe it was God’s plan (ALLEGEDLY) for you to perform financial gymnastics with your sister’s money and do ‘God’ knows what with it?

We love you Matthew dear (NOT ALLEGEDLY)

Everything in this post is alleged and for entertainment purposes (#PROBABLY)

#FREEGRAPES

• Love 6

Lou is the mastermind (allegedly) behind all this corruption. The Spears clan (father, mother and siblings) were dumb enough to be used by her. Because Britney is a giving person, the family did not need to put her into a Con to get financial support from her. In the end, Lou stole the millions (allegedly) and what was left to the family? 

• Like 1

Uncle Willie for no other reason than I want to hear more from the man who charmingly coined the phrase “I only got one thing to say to all you Britney mother****ers out there: Watch what you say NOW!”britney-spears-uncle-threatens-number-fr

He may not have participated in the CONservatorship but there must be something interesting that a deposition could dredge up.

Does anyone know if he is sponsored by Monster Energy?

Is this where everyone has to say - allegedly?

• Love 1

I'll take Jaimie, Lou, Robin, Larry, Edan.

I'm dying to see them pointing fingers at each other. I don't care about the rest of the Spears family, they are pieces of **** but they don't pull any strings.

Although Byan was in charge of the trust money so that should be interesting....

Also, I wonder what Andrew Wallet has to say. I bet he knows a whole LOT and holds no loyalty to any of the players.

• Like 2
4 minutes ago, TMRose said:

Uncle Willie for no other reason than I want to hear more from the man who charmingly coined the phrase “I only got one thing to say to all you Britney mother****ers out there: Watch what you say NOW!”britney-spears-uncle-threatens-number-fr

Gosh. He looks like the roadkill that he eats :jabba_monster_gross_ew_disgusting_chew:

I think it’s safe to assume that he didn’t have access to Britney’s money 

Bryan could be a gold mine of information, especially about that trust. He was a trustee, and I think he resisted being removed, and then left (I read it so long ago, I hope I remembered that right.) Then there is the other guy who was an original trustee with Bryan, who resigned and who nobody knew.

Andrew Wallet, or somebody from that firm.

Jon Erdley. He probably doesn't have much information, but maybe he could testify to the strong arm tactics. What did they do to him that he virtually disappeared? (I hope he's alright.)

Robin, Lou, and Jamie, of course, but they might be evasive for awhile, so whistleblowers from Lou's company.

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block