[OFFICIAL THREAD] 🌟 Kim Petras 🌟

239496290_1717044265149162_9183996525070396137_n.jpg.3d28a5985a902900430c10a82007cc77.jpgkimlogo.png

Kim Petras was born on August 27, 1992 in Cologne, Germany. She began recording music as a teenager, releasing her debut extended play One Piece of Tape in 2011. She independently released her debut single in 2017, I Don't Want It at All. The song was followed by the singles Feeling of Falling (with Cheat Codes), Heart to Break, and  1, 2, 3 Dayz Up (featuring Sophie).

Following her early success, Kim Petras released a collection of digital singles which would later comprise her unofficial body of work known as Era 1. Petras released her debut project, Clarity, on 28 June 2019.The record was preceded with a nine-week-long promotional campaign, during which Petras released one single per week with an accompanying visual lyric video.

kimpetras-banner.png

Official Site / Twitter / YouTube / Facebook / Instagram / TikTok

Spotify

======================================================================

lil aaron GIF by Kim Petras

lil aaron GIF by Kim Petras

So her debut album still is untitled she is the Queen of trolling.... We don't know a release date or a title or even a tracklist. It's tragic :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

But we still stan this bxxch :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

What's YOUR fave Kim bops???? 

Here's mine, Boo 💋:

I think this is the right place for it, and I think there actually should be Official threads for all artists, but I need actual fans to help me start them.

However I don't think they should be mainpaged or they would be saturating the main page every time they bump them, since they're supposed to be constantly fed with new comments. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can see what I'm talking about in Exhale Latino, I don't know if you've checked that club:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/forum/77-discusiones/

I started some official threads there, but it's been hard to keep up by myself lol

If you want a similar banner for this thread like that, just send me the pictures and I can do it, since I still have the photoshop file :P

• Love 1
8 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I think this is the right place for it, and I think there actually should be Official threads for all artists, but I need actual fans to help me start them.

However I don't think they should be mainpaged or they would be saturating the main page every time they bump them, since they're supposed to be constantly fed with new comments. :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

You can see what I'm talking about in Exhale Latino, I don't know if you've checked that club:

https://exhale.breatheheavy.com/forums/forum/77-discusiones/

I started some official threads there, but it's been hard to keep up by myself lol

If you want a similar banner for this thread like that, just send me the pictures and I can do it, since I still have the photoshop file :P

Am I approved for the Clubs yet? Lol messaged Jordan he usually messages me back but didn't for this message. 

Also send the pictures how? Message on here?

27 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

Am I approved for the Clubs yet? Lol messaged Jordan he usually messages me back but didn't for this message. 

Also send the pictures how? Message on here?

yeah you can message me, or link them here, I'd say 5 pictures, what I've done with my threads is I kinda use like from 5 different eras, chronologically, but it doesn't really matter, just whatever 5 pictures of her, and I can do the banner with that, and  I can also make a logo for the official thread with the EXHALE's font. 

• Love 1

She's gorgeous.

"Icy" is her best song.

"Clarity" the album is a pop masterpiece.

I wish she wasn't associated with Larry and Dr. Luke...I personally can't buy her music as long as she is, but I will stream.

"Future Starts Now" is trash and is underwhelming compared to her other songs.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Refreshments are in the back. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, Jordan Miller said:

Love this and love Kim! 

To @PokemonSpears' point, I agree. Main paging permanently could get a little much. Maybe we main page it for a week or so to get people more opportunities to see this, then unfeature it. Thoughts?

Sorry I missed your message @JayTawndre. Will get back to you soon! 

That's a good idea. I want Kim to be successful this era she has worked so hard and Breathe heavy is the number one destination for everything Pop News. So it would be nice to mainpage for her for a week or so and then unfeature. :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

@Jordan Millersound good? Also I messaged you on Instagram or Twitter I forgot lol 

@PokemonSpearsI'll inbox you five pix of her when I get off work in a few hours 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, gapeach704 said:

She's gorgeous.

"Icy" is her best song.

"Clarity" the album is a pop masterpiece.

I wish she wasn't associated with Larry and Dr. Luke...I personally can't buy her music as long as she is, but I will stream.

"Future Starts Now" is trash and is underwhelming compared to her other songs.

Thanks for coming to my ted talk. Refreshments are in the back. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

I know we have not always seen eye to eye but this made my day lol I'm on break at work LOLing at you saying Ted talk 😂😂😂

• Haha 1
4 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

yeah you can message me, or link them here, I'd say 5 pictures, what I've done with my threads is I kinda use like from 5 different eras, chronologically, but it doesn't really matter, just whatever 5 pictures of her, and I can do the banner with that, and  I can also make a logo for the official thread with the EXHALE's font. 

You're so Sweet! thanks hun! Sounds good :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block