Will the FBI investigate the spears Family

I know we heard a few weeks ago about the FBI supposedly looking into the illegal recording etc. I know Jamie is the main culprit, but what about the others in the family? what are the chances they'll at least be investigated? I know Rosengart said jamie and others will face serious ramifications so I wonder if that includes her family?

• Love 2
  • Like 2
12 minutes ago, Avasmom43 said:

I too am wondering this and the sequence of events after November 12th?  After November 12th, will the criminal investigations begin?  Would love an attorney or someone with law enforcement experience to weigh in.  Thank-you. 😊

Chris melcher (attorney on youtube been covering the case) said, in short, Jamie could face criminal charges, but he didn't mention criminal charges for other family members

The FBI will only get “officially” involved if there was any criminal wrongdoing.

So far it appears that the court (under Goetz) agreed to the bugging!!! At least to a certain extent!

Whatever about the Spears family. Tristar (Robin & Loucifer) are defiantly in the wrong, and certainly have taken the surveillance thing way too far. This would have to be fully investigated of course if charges are to be brought. I hope Rosengart follows through with that.

The question remains, why would Lou and Robin need to spy on Britney day and night? Like what business manager, aka accountant, needs this level of control?

Is it because both women are childless, and barren (Lou has confirmed this in a interview) - resulting in a morbid need to control “other people’s children” by default and attempting to (Lindsay, Amanda) or succeeding in locking them up (Britney) and spying on them in order to do so.

Freud would have an absolute field day with these two. They look and act like two wicked witches from a fairytale. And we all know what happens to the witch in the end! It’s not pretty or happy!

No doubt Britney WILL live happily ever after. Lou and Robin will rot.

• Love 3
  • Like 1

I'm not from the US but from what I gathered lately with the gymnastics scandal and some other stuff, I'm not expecting this to go any further than a routine investigation where no charges are pressed. I do believe they are looking into it and I'm glad, if only because that must have made daddy piss his pants.

• Like 1

I mean I do agree that they should be investigated, but I think a lot of people need a reality check. There’s a lot more important things the FBI could be doing with their time. Britney will likely be released from this mess very soon - I think it should be handled between herself and her lawyer. There’s much bigger issues in the world. The woman is inspecting 17 million dollar mansions and there are severely financially disadvantaged children in horrendous, unimaginable situations. I don’t think their resources should be clogged up. 

Criminal wrong doing is criminal wrong doing. If it can be proved he did this he then should be held accountable. You can't just let him off because there are worse things happening in the world (which I agree there absolutely is).  It would set a precedent that it is alright to record people without their consent and be abusive to people in conservatorships (who don't have the resources and public pressure to get themselves out of it like Britney). I think it is more likely though that pursuing him in the civil courts is more realistic as the burden of proof is lower.  

• Like 5
1 hour ago, Lost In Space said:

I mean I do agree that they should be investigated, but I think a lot of people need a reality check. There’s a lot more important things the FBI could be doing with their time. Britney will likely be released from this mess very soon - I think it should be handled between herself and her lawyer. There’s much bigger issues in the world. The woman is inspecting 17 million dollar mansions and there are severely financially disadvantaged children in horrendous, unimaginable situations. I don’t think their resources should be clogged up. 

It's not just about Britney, though (and you seem to assume that her wealth should give the abuse a pass, and makes it a personal problem between her and Jamie, which is a dubious take on the situation). There is a level of planning and coercion, and manipulating the court system, that resulted in her losing control over her assets, that authorities can't ignore. The fact that conservatorship keeps getting raised in the entertainment industry as a potential strategy is reason enough to examine this.

I don't know how much the FBI can do about it, apart from the wiretapping. I think they would look into Jamie and the security firm for that. But the United States doesn't have any moral authority in that area.

7 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

Someone said the court knew about the recordings. Regardless if the court knew or not its still illegal. And that would rope in the judge for knowing and allowing

exactly!! my thoughts are what kind of judge approve of such, knowing it's illegal?! If that doesn't scream corrupt then I don't know what does. Regardless, like Alex said her atty should have been off limits

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block