Vivian Thoreen reportedly dropped Jamie Spears after he was suspended because now there's no money in it

I put this in the other thread but can anyone answer this:

"Rosengart previously explained to Page Six that he did not want to immediately terminate the conservatorship altogether because he wanted Jamie to have to turn over all attorney-client privilege documents over to Zabel. It’s in those records, Rosengart said at the September hearing, that he believes Jamie’s “corruption” will be revealed. 'He knows that when he is suspended he must turn over the conservatorship files, including purported attorney-client privileged documents (communications with his lawyers), to the new temporary conservator,' the former federal prosecutor previously told us.  Aside from concerns over mismanagement of funds, Rosengart has also expressed interest in investigating alleged security violation issues that were exposed in the New York Times’ documentary “Controlling Britney Spears,” adding that Jamie 'is, and should be, particularly concerned.'

An insider opined, 'Communications between the lawyers on one hand and Jamie on another hand about everything, including the listening device in her bedroom, are now fair game.' The source added of the sudden change in attorneys, 'This is an effort to stonewall.'"

Can anyone expound on this...why would Jamie changing attorneys affect Vivian and the Jeryls turning over communications?

• Love 1
16 minutes ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, I'm just going to say it. I've never had any ill will towards Vivian. She is a lawyer. A lawyer's job is to advocate for the client they're being paid by. Everyone's entitled to a lawyer, including very evil people. That doesn't mean the lawyer representing them is evil.

Her interviews wasn't part of defending strategy. It was her making money by publicly supporting abuse. Also i do agree ppl deserve to be defended and have a lawyer. Even murderers have. But some lawyers do not defend them. Bc they choose not to.

Also there r times lawyer has to quit if he knows smth illegal going on. And knowing the situation with all that recordings it still might be why she dropped him. She can loose her license if she knows the crime but does nothing.

P.s.Devils advocate is kind of a good movie. Even if supernatural it really shows the complexity of humans nature then it is about money

• Like 3

I wouldn’t be surprised if she dropped Jamie to save her own career/***. She has already tarnished her name working with him/coming back on as Council. Her business is by referrals I doubt anyone would want to hire the lady who kept Britney Spears in a conservatorship. 

Vivian to Jamie! 

5346ce49c3a85b3a655c5a9da5cd3146.gif

• Like 3
15 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Ok, I'm just going to say it. I've never had any ill will towards Vivian. She is a lawyer. A lawyer's job is to advocate for the client they're being paid by. Everyone's entitled to a lawyer, including very evil people. That doesn't mean the lawyer representing them is evil.

You're right, but in this case Jamie was the client, and the money wasn't from Jamie's pocket, but Britney was paying for everything. She was paying for a lawyer who had faight for years to keep her from getting out of conservatorship.

• Love 1
4 hours ago, danny1994 said:

Ok Vivian..

firstly James was the one who were attacking not defending but anyway

The main part is that lawyer should defend his/her client but without breaking law, hurt and abuse a person, become criminal,  being a liar and manipulative ***** etc 

And Vivian you don’t have a right by law to be a criminal even you are a lawyer  (diploma won’t save you) 

and you don’t have any (moral) right to abuse another person  even if your client wants so and help ur client to steal from someone.. 

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block