Are you a coffee or tea person?

Can’t drink most teas cause mints reduces testosterone. I only drink this lemon detox tea because it’s basically this lemon tea.Β 

Can’t drink coffee or sodas cause too much artificial junk and addicting.

I love Watermelon kefir, very low in sugar. Same with Peach Kombucha.Β 

I usually drink water with mineral drops.

My guilty pleasure is organic dark hot chocolate with almond milk and coconut sugar.Β 

Β 

Β 

I used to be a tea lover but uni and life made me switch to coffee. I enjoy it quite a lot but I know that it's not that good for me - sleep-wise. Due to my abstinence from it for 3 days, I've been having these mild headaches and that's yet another sign that I should keep it down.Β :pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:Β 

Green tea always makes me feel good, though.

• Super Mods

Coffee and I have been in a committed relationship all my life! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:Β I love coffee so so much. I mean, when I was 3 years old, I skipped the elementary ice cream flavors of vanilla or chocolate and went straight to coffee. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I started drinking coffee daily in high school, and basically have ever since. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:Β Sadly though, I’ve had to either switch to decaf or severely limit/eliminate my consumption due to some recent health things I’m going through. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:Β It’s been so difficult! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I do, however, like tea. But she’s not on the same level as my bestie coffee. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:Β Rooibos, chamomile, and green teas are all really nice and in regular rotation for me. I even have this β€œdream tea” that has lavender, rose, chamomile, and some other ingredients; while it sounds like a bar of bathsoap, it’s actually delicious and so calming! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

• Love 3
3 hours ago, Adriannn said:

This, I get them too if I don't drink coffeeΒ :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:Β I've reduced my consumption to one cup a day only... and tried to avoid it every other day... but I sufferedΒ :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

Ugh same!:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

1 hour ago, SlayOut said:

Coffee and I have been in a committed relationship all my life! :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:Β I love coffee so so much. I mean, when I was 3 years old, I skipped the elementary ice cream flavors of vanilla or chocolate and went straight to coffee. :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

I started drinking coffee daily in high school, and basically have ever since. :queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:Β Sadly though, I’ve had to either switch to decaf or severely limit/eliminate my consumption due to some recent health things I’m going through. :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:Β It’s been so difficult! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell:

I do, however, like tea. But she’s not on the same level as my bestie coffee. :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:Β Rooibos, chamomile, and green teas are all really nice and in regular rotation for me. I even have this β€œdream tea” that has lavender, rose, chamomile, and some other ingredients; while it sounds like a bar of bathsoap, it’s actually delicious and so calming! :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

Loved your post!Β :katybelt_perry_witness_yelling_singing:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block