DJ Snake’s song with BLACKPINK’s Lisa, Megan Thee Stallion and Ozuna out now

Luminous

Lisa is definitely the highlight. Terrible editing with pasting her like that in some scenes with them :saywat-towelney: The far ones are ok, they shouldn't have make the close-ups. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

I like the chill vibe, not a big fan of those types of songs but I honestly thought the same when 'Taki Taki' came out and it became huge eventually. 

16 minutes ago, Style. said:

Did I lie? I might be shady here and there towards Meghan but she can spit... she’s not doing good on pop beats, but her rap songs like Thot Shiet are fire man.... which I loveeeee :nicki2_minaj_awkward_nicki_ooh_welp_well_look_blonde_hat: I don’t know why her and Onika couldn’t get along, but hei it’s Onika we’re talking about. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Spoiler

I haven't even played the song yet :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yes it's not one of Megan's best verses. Also I like her on Pop. Sorry but her collaboration with Maroon 5 was a bop :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She can spit! Love her, Nicki, Iggy, Sabi, Cardio B, Missy Elliott and all the female rappers (even Azealia Banks :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:)

• Haha 1
4 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I haven't even played the song yet :jj_janet_smirk_hehe_haha_lmao_lol_giggle:

Yes it's not one of Megan's best verses. Also I like her on Pop. Sorry but her collaboration with Maroon 5 was a bop :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

She can spit! Love her, Nicki, Iggy, Sabi, Cardio B, Missy Elliott and all the female rappers (even Azealia Banks :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:)

Did you knot say you love Doja Cat? I love how they are trying so hard to brand her as a rapper, but sis is literally serving Katy Perry. Yes, Nicki was doing/is doing pop too but she has bars and certain flow over the pop songs as well. To quote her “she body biches with commercial songs”, Nicki is another type of bread. I listen to Azalea Banks, Meghan, BIA, Big Latto, Doja, Iggy, Kim, Remy, Ms Lauryn Hill, Trina, Eve - all of these girls are good, they are actually talented. However, I have so many problems with the ********, ole girl, the toothless bird because she has nothing to offer. She lowered the standards for female rappers - she’s literally a puppet paid to mock Nicki, zero skills to write/rap. A big clown. And the fact that she dared to throw shoes at the queen of rap, this bich is so over with me. (Even tho I stan Bodak Yellow and everyone was rooting for her number #1, even Nicki.... but it is what it is. Anyway, stream I ENDORSE THESE ********* by Nicki Minaj for a good mf day! Rrrrrrrrrrrrrr :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block