Has Britney Ever Made You Question Your ***uality?

I don't know if this kind of thread is okay here but well maybe I won't get suspended :emma:

Britney obviously has loved to express her ***uality since day one, she's a very, very attractive woman (not only appearance) so it got me thinking (no matter your gander and ***ual orientation) have you ever questioned your ***uality because of her? Like ''Damnn she's so hot''. Not like dancing to her songs and ''Oh I'm gay'' ahahahahaahha

My answer: I'm guilty :emma:

My Prerogative, Boys, Make Me, Im a Slave 4 U and I Love Rock 'N' Roll music videos make me feel some type of way :emma:

full.jpg

(I know, bi***uality exists, it's just a joke)

• Love 3
  • Haha 6
1 minute ago, rosenotes said:

not my ***uality, but she definitely made me question my gender identity: the first time i saw her i was like five or six and was staring at this girl with braided fuzzy pigtails on tv in a tied up school girl uniform, i was mesmerized and have been hooked ever since! i wanted to be her!

fast forward to now, i’ve transitioned and couldn’t be happier!

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Omg I love this, so happy for you :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

• Love 2
3 minutes ago, Henry M. Torres said:

Omg I love this, so happy for you :cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile::cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

thank you so much! actually i feel so so blessed and grateful that i have gotten to grow up with britney bc i got to explore womanhood and femininity through her and her artistry all these years and that really helped me prepare for transitioning.

i feel extremely lucky to have her in that way.Β :brityes_britney_yes_nodding:

• Love 6

No but she’s so much more than that to me. Growing up with her music and art gave me these fabulous little glimpses and insight into what it’s like for a woman out there. It made me question What It Feels Like For a Girl. Β Britney made me appreciate women more and being gay, I feel that because of her and other pop stars, I have a deeper respect and view of ladies that other men might not understand. Women are amazing, I just don’t ever want to go there with one, no thanks. Β :gross_britney_ew_sick_red_sunglasses_cringe_disgusted:Β  Β :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:Β Β Β :orangu_orangutan_ape:Β Β Β :nonono_britney_nope_head_shake:

• Love 6
1 hour ago, rosenotes said:

not my ***uality, but she definitely made me question my gender identity: the first time i saw her i was like five or six and was staring at this girl with braided fuzzy pigtails on tv in a tied up school girl uniform, i was mesmerized and have been hooked ever since! i wanted to be her!

fast forward to now, i’ve transitioned and couldn’t be happier!

:cuteidk_britney_excited_laugh_yes_yas_happy_smile:

Omg I'm already emotional this morning and this made me cry. Sooo happy for you!!!Β :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block