Here are the 2021 EMAs nominations

• Leader

Justin Bieber leads the pack with 8 noms including Best Artist," "Best Pop," "Best Video" for "Peaches," "Best Collaboration" with The Kid LAROI and "Biggest Fans." He's competing against himself in the "Best Song" where he's nominated for both "Peaches" AND "STAY."

Doja Cat and Lil Nas X have six nominations. Olivia Rodrigo tied with The Kid LAROI and global superstar Ed Sheeran with five nominations each. 

Full list of nominees on the way...

1 hour ago, bas che said:

I wish these awards would feature genres other than pop. I remember when the EMAs introduced us to so many European acts that we would otherwise never heard of them. Now it’s all about the views so they only nominate ones who would bring in the clicks.

TRU tho
no diversity or very little

now they already started showing 0.3 of some acts singing and if you want more you have to scan a code or go to some web page. IN THE MIDDLE OF THE AWARD SHOW??

some brusque moments in the award show to show: oh we have different songs too and on to Best Male

• Love 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block