Analysis of the Spears family

I would HATE being a part of the Spears family, seriously. These are the kind of people where you look like you have an "I'm constipated" look on your face if they come and visit or you're thankful you barely see that part of the family. I couldn't even picture having a fancy event and trying to arrange a seating arrangement for such a dysfunctional, ****ed up family. I'm not joking and I'm not laughing.

top comment:I once served Britney and her father on an aeroplane and there was definitely an odd vibe. He was one of the most hostile passengers I've ever had (and very clearly an alcoholic) and she spoke in an appeasing baby voice with him. I didn't think much of it at the time but since this all came out...it makes a lot of sense.

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 10/19/2021 at 7:42 PM, queenofhearts said:

top comment:I once served Britney and her father on an aeroplane and there was definitely an odd vibe. He was one of the most hostile passengers I've ever had (and very clearly an alcoholic) and she spoke in an appeasing baby voice with him. I didn't think much of it at the time but since this all came out...it makes a lot of sense.

I've often wondered about the baby voice. I'm not making jokes or being a smart *** when I say this next part. There's literally no telling how much **** Britney's had to put with even before the c-ship. I'm not trying to be an armchair psychiatrist but I do know there's only so much a person/soul can take before they start to snap. And when I say snap, I don't mean "I'm about to go all Lizzie Borden on all their *****." Maybe I'm talking about something as simple as retreating into your own world. What else can a person do, ya know? I guess Britney can switch it on and off...like she did in her testimony or maybe anger makes her snap out of that little world and she's giving them all she's got. 

I'm sorry if I offended anybody with my post. I don't know Britney and don't know her day to day life. She might talk in a normal tone of voice the majority of the time and the baby voice comes out in times of stress. 

• Like 1
On 10/19/2021 at 10:42 PM, queenofhearts said:

Hostile? Did he harass you?

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block