What was Britney’s smartest career move?

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

Sounds corny but I think her smartest career move was being herself, the artists she took as inspiration and trusting her gut intuition. Especially the latter brought the most iconic moments of her career to life. 

If we talk personal life, Rosengart definitely takes the cake. :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching:

Oh yes!!!

Being herself is so true... she is the most humble and genuine artist... 

I think she is starting to really realise who she is now too :D

• Love 2
38 minutes ago, Benjamyn said:

Oh yes!!!

Being herself is so true... she is the most humble and genuine artist... 

I think she is starting to really realise who she is now too :D

Exactly! The attachment we have as fans goes deeper than just her looks and hits, it's because she's such a doll, humble, dork and funny, relatable af. Britney Army 4 life.  :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

• Love 2
  • Like 1

She would have had the same succes with different songs, video’s, performances. She would have made those just as iconic as the ones she actually did. 

The smartest move was following her guts and do things that she loved and wanted to do. It gave her talent and passion a chance to shine. I’m sure she was surrounded by people  questioning her talent and her choices, but she trusted in herself and knew what she wanted (like with the BOMT video or rolling stone photoshoot).

• Love 1

The only correct answer: Refusing to work beginning in 2019. That was the smartest career move she’s done because once this mess ends, she will hopefully have full control of her artistry. Then we will TRULY get to see who Britney wants to be as an artist (if she chooses to work again). If not, that’s fine too queen. 

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/19/2021 at 7:00 PM, Louis-j said:

- BOMT video

- Oops video

- In The Zone album

- Toxic

- Everytime

- Blackout album

- Perfume deal

- Pepsi deal

- Acting gig in How I Met Your Mother

- Don’t forget Vegas Residency

- Making glory 

- Sending secret messages on Instagram

• Love 1
  • Like 2
On 10/19/2021 at 9:46 PM, ObsessedBritFan1 said:

Toxic is VERY much up there, alongside Oops. Same calibre, absolutely. When I think of pop music, I think of those three. I would include HIAM to that mix, but she hardly performed it.

Tracks like Womanizer, Slave, TTWE, Overprotected, Boys, WB, Slumber Party are just pure ear candy but I wouldn't say they are staple in music history imo. 

How can you miss adding “it’s Britney *****” to Gimmi more…most ionic 

• Love 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block