You all think Britney going to sue the city of Los Angeles and some of the media?

Cap87

I feel like she's just exhausted and wouldn't want to dig into this further. Maybe the changing legislation is enough "payback" for her? Whatever she does, I hope she does it because she wants to, not because she feels obligated to continue revisiting the last ~13 years of her life to shed more light on this issue simply due to her huge platform.

• Love 2
  • Like 6
23 minutes ago, esswein said:

I see her doing it but not immediately after the cship end. I believe she will take a longer break to heal (obviously) and after that she will definitely sue everyone; her family, the state of California, Tou Laylor and all everyone who was complicit.

She will not heal without suing them 

• Super Mods
2 hours ago, toxiccriminal said:

I feel like she's just exhausted and wouldn't want to dig into this further. Maybe the changing legislation is enough "payback" for her? Whatever she does, I hope she does it because she wants to, not because she feels obligated to continue revisiting the last ~13 years of her life to shed more light on this issue simply due to her huge platform.

I agree, she sounds soooo done with this whole situation and exactly what she says, just wants her life back and close this chapter as it’s already taken enough years from her so spending more time suing and going back to court sounds too much work when she could be making more babies. She’s never really asked for a lot so I can definitely see her just wanting to move on. 

I feel the lawyers should just fight on her behalf and just checking in with her from time to time would suffice. She shouldn’t need to step into court is what I feel as she’s been through enough.

• Like 3
2 hours ago, hotasice2007 said:

I doubt it. Sounds like her family are the main targets, more so the father.  Lawsuits against the state would probably go on for years. 

She said in her testimony that she wants everyone involved in this illegal, fraudulent conservatorship to pay

• Haha 1

I think if Rosengart and his team uncover irregularities they'll go after the people they can deem responsible. If she can't recover money they lost for whatever reason, most likely because you can't get blood from a stone, maybe the state of California has to get involved. I hope so. Britney isn't the first person to be caught up in this corrupt system and others have been left destitute. She is so high profile that if it is found that her money was squandered, or her intellectual property violated, while the courts were overseeing it, there's no hiding for the courts or the state.  Jamie has a bond for $40 million, but that might not be enough against what was lost. She doesn't have to grind it out in court to sue them. That's what lawyers are for.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block