Cardi B turned down the chance to plead guilty if convicted, she could face up to four years in JAIL!

Style.

• Content Curators
10 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

angelina-jolie-smile.gif

Shakira could never

the court ruled in her favor and the case is over

insiders say matthew rosengod flew to barcelona and said leave the queen of hips alone or ill have tristar come after u next and the next minute the case was closed gretchen amp GIF

imagine if shakira went to jail and collabed w cardi b :blast_explosion_skeleton_skull_fire_flames_boom::explainlol_stare_spin:

jk shakira ily dont blacklist me from ur concerts :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

• Haha 1
On 10/19/2021 at 3:31 PM, Style. said:

rsz_fbwjv06vuacmqwj.jpg.b1d3c74692886a438d800b394f84f447.jpgGod is good! The ******** is accused of throwing a bottle at two bartenders and ordering friends to attack them. If convicted, she could face up to four years behind bars. :emma:

This is the perfect time miss Rona to do her thing since Miss Cardi B is flopping left and right. All her features are lacklusters and dropping the charts harder than the Titanic. :emma:

Jesus. This is so negative and mean... why?

And I’m fine with Nicki and all. But she’s been sort of irrelevant for a couple years (obviously her choice). Living in a fantasy world isn’t healthy. 

Good vibes only, especially the way the world is right now. I know your trying to be snarky and caddy but it fell flat and it’s not the way. 

• Love 1

@Style. why is being a ******** so bad in your morality? Nicki shows as much skin as any ********. People depend on a sëx worker to feed their kids. Why do you always shame those who rely on sëx work to make a living? And then hoping "miss Rona does her thing"? She's a mother of two babies. You really wishing death on her?! Sorry but you're taking this stan war too far.

@PokemonSpears @Slayer

• Love 2

@Jordan Miller

From the comments, it appears @Style. came aggressive and very bully like. 

I think shutting this thread might be a good suggestion due to this post being labeled toxic, the ******** comment, which like @MikeHunt appropriately said is very judgmental to people who want to normalize the s** worker industry..

Even my ex mom was one, just to afford the 15,000 child support.  

The tips paid like five months of support, until my stepfather went to court and shut it down which given the 90s, the judge agreed that wasn't a legal source of income since tips cant be taxed at all. 

Plus the job was not a good example of work for kids. 

• Love 1