Cardi B turned down the chance to plead guilty if convicted, she could face up to four years in JAIL!

Style.

rsz_fbwjv06vuacmqwj.jpg.b1d3c74692886a438d800b394f84f447.jpgGod is good! The ******** is accused of throwing a bottle at two bartenders and ordering friends to attack them. If convicted, she could face up to four years behind bars. :emma:

This is the perfect time miss Rona to do her thing since Miss Cardi B is flopping left and right. All her features are lacklusters and dropping the charts harder than the Titanic. :emma:

Edited by Invitation
  • Love 2
  • Haha 4

I honestly don’t care about such things but I’m surprised how @Invitationdidn’t write a word about this but be real quick to post problematic stuff about Nicki on the musical section. Exhalers be loving Nicki so ******* much that they post her personal stuff on the music section! TRAFFIC BABY! Back to Invitation, I’m disgusted... loving and hating an artist it’s knot homage and I hope you really do MAINPAGE this **** like NOW! 

• Love 1
  • Content Curators
11 hours ago, Style. said:

I honestly don’t care about such things but I’m surprised how @Invitationdidn’t write a word about this but be real quick to post problematic stuff about Nicki on the musical section. Exhalers be loving Nicki so ******* much that they post her personal stuff on the music section! TRAFFIC BABY! Back to Invitation, I’m disgusted... loving and hating an artist it’s knot homage and I hope you really do MAINPAGE this **** like NOW! 

I haven't been mainpaging many things lately because i've started work again, and it's my birthday today. Genuinely didn't know about this.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

What a foolish topic.  Why plead guilty if you know you're innocent?  Some others and their husbands can't relate :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: ...and said husband is facing 10 years, allegedly.

And since when is Cardi "flopping left and right"??  Last I remember, she was the only female rapper to have a #1 hit in two different decades...including a SOLO #1 hit this year :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: *no replies to this comment will receive a response

• Like 1
44 minutes ago, gapeach704 said:

What a foolish topic.  Why plead guilty if you know you're innocent?  Some others and their husbands can't relate :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: ...and said husband is facing 10 years, allegedly.

And since when is Cardi "flopping left and right"??  Last I remember, she was the only female rapper to have a #1 hit in two different decades...including a SOLO #1 hit this year :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:  :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: *no replies to this comment will receive a response

Cardi has surpassed Nicki a long time ago and her fans can't logically process those facts since 2017, quite sad tbh.

• Love 2
  • Haha 2
  • Like 1

This thread is a mess. I legit came to this thread thinking I might learn something about the situation. But no. You didn't create this post to spread awareness or to solicit opinions. You created this post to hate and share your own opinion, the only one you're interested in. You call out others saying "let’s be ******* fair to everybody and don’t take sides" but you literally created a whole entire thread just to take a side. Onika's. Your vitriol on this thread is embarassing. "God is good"? And, "let Ms. Rona do her thing"? :nochillbrit_britney_impatient_2008_annoyed_irritated_nope_smh_head_shaking_my_ftr_for_the_record_circus:

• Like 1