Spice Girls

Im wondering are there any Spice Girls fans here? Who was your favorite? What was your favorite song?

Spice Girls

I love this performance.

Spice 25 is out Oct. 29. Pre-orders are available now. See the full track list below.

CD 1:

1. "Wannabe" (02:53)
  2. "Say You'll Be There" (03:56)
  3. "2 Become 1" (Single Version) (04:05)
  4. "Love Thing" (03:39)
  5. "Last Time Lover" (04:11)
  6. "Mama" (05:05)
  7. "Who Do You Think You Are" (04:01)
  8. "Something Kinda Funny" (04:05)
  9. "Naked" (04:26)
  10. "If U Can't Dance" (03:49)

CD 2:

1. "Wannabe" (Dave Way Alternative Mix) (03:25)
  2. "Say You'll Be There" (7-inch Radio Mix) (04:09)
  3. "2 Become 1" (Orchestral Version) (04:05)
  4. "Mama" (Biffco Mix) (05:49)
  5. "Love Thing" (12-inch Unlimited Groove Mix) (06:25)
  6. "Take Me Home" (04:07)
  7. "Last Time Lover" (Demo) (04:05)
  8. "Feed Your Love" (04:36)
  9. "If U Can't Dance" (Demo) (03:36)
  10. "Who Do You Think You Are" (Demo) (03:49)
  11. "One of These Girls" (03:33)
  12. "Shall We Say Goodbye Then?" (00:53)

Do you think they will ever get together again all 5 for a new cd not a re-release?

• Love 2

Love them. ‘Holler’ is one of my favorite songs of all time and that video is still FIRE. I’ve always hated how underrated that album was. 

The Olymics performance was so epic. 

The 25th anniversary rerelease is cool, but their first album wasn’t as good to me as SpiceWorld and Forever. I was really hoping we would get the remix of SYBT used in the Spiceworld movie, but it isn’t there.

I don’t know about all 5 doing another album. Victoria has always claimed her calling is fashion, but I think part of it was also her lack of solo career success and all the stuff she dealt with while she was recording her second album that got shelved. I think the music business left a bad taste with her. ( Although her solo material was my favorite.)

Im glad Mel C is still actively doing music. Her latest album is really good.

Of course!!! I got the SPICE FEVER back in the day! THOSE WERE THE GOOD DAYS!

I was a huuuuuuuge SPICE fan... buying all the singles (super duper hard to find in Brazil), magazines, VHS (cof cof), lollipops... lol

The fever just went down when somebody named BRITNEY SPEARS showed up... 100% TRUE. :bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt:

As a vinyl collector (I got all 3 from the original pressings) Im planning to make a BSIDEs vinyl.
It is in the making... :yeahhh_britney_oops_red_fist_cheer_yeah_smile_happy:

But I still adore Spice Girls and as a matter of fact I was listening TODAY in the car a live unofficial CD a got.

This show:

• Love 1

G

33 minutes ago, Markoct said:

Does anyone remember their lollipops :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

If I can remember, there was gum in the centre????

God I love the Spice Girls. Every day while at work I google search the same things for updates: Britney Spears, Spice Girls, S Club 7, Princess Diaries 3

I beg of Victoria Beckham to return, but I recently just watched another interview where she said no to the reunion and her passionate is beauty and fashion:

Some favourite tracks: Never give up on the good times, Holler, Who do you think you are

2 minutes ago, dran said:

G

If I can remember, there was gum in the centre????

God I love the Spice Girls. Every day while at work I google search the same things for updates: Britney Spears, Spice Girls, S Club 7, Princess Diaries 3

I beg of Victoria Beckham to return, but I recently just watched another interview where she said no to the reunion and her passionate is beauty and fashion:

Some favourite tracks: Never give up on the good times, Holler, Who do you think you are

It did :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad: each and every one of them had their own lollipop. My god i remember my first time seeing it in a candy store and i went :wow_surprised_shocked_omg:

• Love 1

I'm a fan post-Spicemania but I really adore their heydays. I looove their interviews because they were so full of personalities! I love their first two albums, I just bought them (used ofc), and I really like Holler. I'm kinda sad that they stopped promoting after Spiceworld because since that album to Forever there's too much of a difference.

• 3 weeks later...

The Spice girls and The scream franchise who knew two things that were groundbreaking would happen in 96 

One allowed girl groups to happen in the UK 

Neve  Campbell as Sidney Prescott, basically rewrote the rules of the final girl over and over and over again, so much so that she's part of the franchise just as much as ghostface is. 

If anything 1996 is truly the year where girl power rewrote everything in music and horror genre. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block