Britney Lost Media and Footage that disappeared from the internet.

From the 2013 interviews I talk about, there's this one from MTV News where she talked about Katy Perry and Passenger. The thing is, this interview was presented in parts on the MTV website. 

There's this clip

And this one

And I think there was another one, but the one about Katy Perry I can't find it anywhere, only, Clevver Music reporting about it :oprah_well_there_you_have_it_proof_see_hand:

she also talked about Don't Cry and Til It's Gone. I guess you really don't know what you got til it's gone 

• Love 2
10 hours ago, derriereondisplay said:

Back in 2003 Star Magazine released some pictures of Britney with 2 or 3 shirtless guys carrying her on his arms.

I don’t remember the story behind the pictures and never found the scans again.

I believe those pictures were posted on here fairly recently. 

They were taken in Santa Barbara during the weekend of J.Lo and Ben Affleck's wedding that never happened. I remember some media outlets claiming Britney didn't get the memo that it was called off. 

I swear I remember listening to rebellion in full... not the "extended" version on YT, but the full thing... this was probably back in 2013... It was on some random sketchy site but was gone when I went back... I guess it could have been a random surreal dream, but I never get those, but I feel like if rebellion did leak in full somewhere somebody would have downloaded it... so Idk.

• Haha 1

There was a radio interview Britney did in maybe 2013-2015? but it was over the phone and she sounded kinda different. I remember the radio hosts later theorizing that it was a sound-a-like they sent to do the interview because I guess it didn't really sound like her? It was up on the radio station's webpage but idk if it was saved anywhere else. I remember looking for it like a year later and I couldn't find it anywhere

I think that was fan-made and not official, but there was a very short excerpt from the music video for "Break The Ice". You see a blonde woman from behind, I think she gets out of a car and goes to a club.

I don't know if it's gone but I can't find it anymore. I was pissed when we got fed up with this animated video with the clone story!

The song "Break the Ice" is so perfect for a club video!

Howard stern interview from 2000. She called in the radio station and they were asking her really weird questions. It was on YouTube for a bit but got copyrighted and removed by Sirius XM. If those questions he asked her were included in any of the free Britney docs, Howard would have gotten a lot of heat

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block