Britney Lost Media and Footage that disappeared from the internet.

Do you remember those disastrous radio interviews where there were connection issues or she was giving one word answers/long pauses? There was a controversy around the time as one radio station called her / her team out on it. I’m pretty sure the interview got removed straight away.

this was around the Vegas era I believe, I’m having trouble recalling the year but I wanna say 2015.

• Love 1
  • Like 5
40 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

This interview

that was when she asked her when was she going to perform the song, and she said she was performing it in the music video right? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

There's a lot of interviews like that that are gone, especially the ones from MTV news, and especially from like 2011 and 2013. You'd think that being relatively recent, people would've saved them, but there are a lot of interviews that have been wiped, and I hate that the only thing that shows up is precisely this channel Clevver Music, just talking about them, but showing no clips. 

• Haha 7
  • Like 1

Back in 2003 Star Magazine released some pictures of Britney with 2 or 3 shirtless guys carrying her on his arms.

I don’t remember the story behind the pictures and never found the scans again.

back in 2007 I had some photo agency’s password so I had a lot of paparazzi videos and pics but lost all of them. In one of the video Britney was talking with a paparazzi she found cute. She said he looks like somebody she knows. He asks his name and she says “I forgot” and start to laughing. Was a cute video :) 

• Love 5
5 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

that was when she asked her when was she going to perform the song, and she said she was performing it in the music video right? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

There's a lot of interviews like that that are gone, especially the ones from MTV news, and especially from like 2011 and 2013. You'd think that being relatively recent, people would've saved them, but there are a lot of interviews that have been wiped, and I hate that the only thing that shows up is precisely this channel Clevver Music, just talking about them, but showing no clips. 

No, it's Larry who said that. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

This site is gold https://britneyspearsmedia.ru/

• Love 2
14 minutes ago, derriereondisplay said:

Back in 2003 Star Magazine released some pictures of Britney with 2 or 3 shirtless guys carrying her on his arms.

I don’t remember the story behind the pictures and never found the scans again.

back in 2007 I had some photo agency’s password so I had a lot of paparazzi videos and pics but lost all of them. In one of the video Britney was talking with a paparazzi she found cute. She said he looks like somebody she knows. He asks his name and she says “I forgot” and start to laughing. Was a cute video :) 

Que pena que você perdeu 😪

• Love 2
19 minutes ago, Louis-j said:

No, it's Larry who said that. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

This site is gold https://britneyspearsmedia.ru/

I know that site, but it's still missing many of the 2013 interviews. 

The thing is sites like MTV News and E News and Extra, they didn't upload their videos, or at least not all of them, to youtube but they would have them on their own sites, and years later they stopped working 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block