7. Mmm Papi

6. Big fat bass

5. It should be easy

4. Pretty girls

3. Tik tik boom

2. Chillin’ with Lou :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

1. Private Screech 

Thoughts? :urite_wendy_williams_red_yes_earrings_nod_proud_wow_impressed:

https://glmr.co/GH7I3gw?fbclid=IwAR3HbLi7sdX2XwnX3GvZf-6xjmo4g-FyNZhAHQFeW3EzTOye0p7N_UW9RiI

9 minutes ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I find it really interesting that How I Roll makes it onto these best of lists. It’s a cute song but hardly one of her best to me.

Yeah, I agree 500%

I think it's just about going along with (I guess) Rolling Stone and that 'deep cut' article where they included this song. It's not a bad song but she clearly has way more high quality tracks before that Happy Birthday kind of a song. :quirkney_britney_well_welp_giggle_lol_hehe_haha_laugh_joke:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, Hypnotherapy said:

I find it really interesting that How I Roll makes it onto these best of lists.

doesn't make any sense, does it? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

The melody is really basic, the verses are just like so plain, if they were a graphic they would look like this: ______________________ (Just Luv Me vibes) and the chorus is just obnoxious. It's a song that is hard to sing, it's hard to dance, it's not really catchy at all. :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

By no means it's her worst song, or the worst on FF, it has some nice sounds here and there, but from that to say it's one of her best songs, EVER? with so many amazing songs that she has, that's just so crazy.

• Like 3

I will never understand the critics’ obsession with How I Roll?? That song is just okay to me. There’s far better songs on Femme Fatale to choose from.

As for the worst list, I don’t think Email My Heart, I Love Rock N Roll, Tik Tik Boom and Pretty Girls should be there. Pretty Girls isn’t THAT bad to me.

I love that all lists are so different... it’s very hard to choose 

I would say 

Stronger >>> than oops >>> than lucky 

Piece of me >>> than lucky and than born to make you happy 

slumber party >>> than hold I roll 

And I don’t think pretty girls deserves a spot in the worst list :gunney:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block