Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

33 minutes ago, blackoutbixxh said:

“People fail to realize that Jamie Lynn has suffered some of the same trauma that Britney has”

Oh I’m sorry I must have missed the part where she was abused and stripped of all of her basic human rights for well over a decade. I can’t wait for this girl to disappear into the swamps and never return to Hollywood :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Lou Taylor is the source. Obviously….:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Lou, U SUCK at damage control.🙄

JL should just enjoy small town life as a house wife to her moderately wealthy redneck husband and be a SAHM mom in Louisiana who kills cats in her spare time. :britdrown_britney_tears_crying_drown_ink_black:

She had no ambition to really try to make it as a country singer-songwriter which IMO could have worked had she remained living in Nashville and truly made an effort. But she didn’t. Her loss, not country music’s loss.

When Britney went on a work strike against their dad & the conservatorship in 2019 that is when JL suddenly wanted to be an actress again- (Lou’s influence I’m sure!) btw she ****n sucks at acting!! She royally ****’d up any goodwill the public was willing to give her. Yet still can’t see it! She can’t read the room!!:jamie_lynn_grape: Also…

WHY IS LOU TAYLOR STILL JAMIE LYNNE’S MANAGER??? Err’body else has dropped Lou/Tri Star except for Jamie Lynn!! :mhmsureny_hmm_thinking_ponder_unsure_what_Tiffany_pollard_ny_New_York_miss_ms_sure:That tells us ALL we need to know about Ms. Thing!!

Me thinks we should keep pressure on Netflix to drop her if there’s a season 3 of Sweet Magnolias AND (politely) go after the companies that are still allowing her to endorse their products for profit on Instagram letting them know they shouldn’t work with her!! Of course she’ll promote the Netflix show and her book because she has to. But what is left of JL’s fledging career is effectively over!!!

Jamie Lynn never appreciated everything that easily came to her, thanks only to Britney, and she never deserved it either!! I don’t believe in “cancel culture” but for this bish I’ll gladly make an exception!!!

• Love 5
  • Like 4

The language used in the statement for Jamie lynn is so interesting because everything paints her in a passive light; things happened to Jamie lynn and the situation was beyond her control, while literally everyone else is aggressively attractive in their role; commentors and their "threats", the charity "rejecting" the donation etc. Its a very deliberate use of language to make it seem like JL could do nothing. Even the comment about the organisation's size is insultingly passive, in my opinion.

If we give JL the benefit of the doubt here, that this is an honest book, then why is she telling her story via a Christian organisation when Christianity has been at the cause of every issue her family has; patriarchal power that stems from religious southern views or a management that fought against lgbtq rights while punishing your sister.

Ultimately, Britney made it clear; all of her family should be in jail. JL was involved and put in charge of Britney's money at one point or another and used it to benefit herself. While this has allegedly been in the works for four years, let's be real; it's nonsensical and confusing to claim its about the trauma both you and Britney experienced because you could not have experienced that, but you described it as about the accident your daughter was in; that's not generational trauma, so questions need to be asked about when the book deal was agreed on; was it after the accident or since Britney took a stand?

If JL really wanted to make a change, she should fire and cut ties with her management, and make a very clear statement I'm support of her sister and nothing else; not a half asssed attack on fans while disregarding your sisters plea for bodily autonomy. It won't fix your relationship, that can happen elsewhere but you do not get to play public victim in this situation. 

All of this is my opinion in response to a public statement made on a public platform.

• Love 2
  • Like 4
5 hours ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

It’s smart public relations. I’m sure we’ll hear more about Britney’s “mental health stay” in 2019 and her family’s role  in the whole thing. Why take donations from someone who wasn’t there for her sister when her mental health was abused? It would hurt their credibility. 

Of course it was rejected because those money will damage they reputation. 

They protected the reputation of otganisation and support Britney in one move. Very smart.

Still, I'm sure it hurt JL that she was publicly rejected. So much for mental health advocate...

• Like 1

I don’t understand why JL chooses to publish a book and did not even take time to apologize to Britney (in public.) I feel because of these actions we have a right to doubt her or be angry with her. Britney doesn’t seem happy with her either. Because of all that I think it’s fair they’ve declined. However, I do feel it would be nice if we donated instead. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

The language used in the statement for Jamie lynn is so interesting because everything paints her in a passive light; things happened to Jamie lynn and the situation was beyond her control, while literally everyone else is aggressively attractive in their role; commentors and their "threats", the charity "rejecting" the donation etc. Its a very deliberate use of language to make it seem like JL could do nothing. Even the comment about the organisation's size is insultingly passive, in my opinion.

If we give JL the benefit of the doubt here, that this is an honest book, then why is she telling her story via a Christian organisation when Christianity has been at the cause of every issue her family has; patriarchal power that stems from religious southern views or a management that fought against lgbtq rights while punishing your sister.

Ultimately, Britney made it clear; all of her family should be in jail. JL was involved and put in charge of Britney's money at one point or another and used it to benefit herself. While this has allegedly been in the works for four years, let's be real; it's nonsensical and confusing to claim its about the trauma both you and Britney experienced because you could not have experienced that, but you described it as about the accident your daughter was in; that's not generational trauma, so questions need to be asked about when the book deal was agreed on; was it after the accident or since Britney took a stand?

If JL really wanted to make a change, she should fire and cut ties with her management, and make a very clear statement I'm support of her sister and nothing else; not a half asssed attack on fans while disregarding your sisters plea for bodily autonomy. It won't fix your relationship, that can happen elsewhere but you do not get to play public victim in this situation. 

All of this is my opinion in response to a public statement made on a public platform.

26 minutes ago, yorkster said:

Ok, I feel like a teacher moment is coming on... Getting my red pen out....

"Jamie Lynn is extremely upset over the current situation that after violent threats and rhetoric being informed by sensible people, a charitable organization has been put in a position of no longer feeling as though they can safely realized how audacious it would be to accept a donation from her."

"Jamie Lynn has forced chosen to stay silent for years and now she's being attacked for finally speaking her truth trying to profit off her sister's back once again. People in her PR team fail to realize that Jamie Lynn has suffered some of the same trauma that Britney has justifiable backlash."

"The most upsetting part to her is to see an organization take such a quick and public stand against Jamie Lynn because it only furthers the negative and hurtful narrative against her means that her basic PR spin didn't work and doesn't fit with her narrative. She was so excited to support them and trick the general public into thinking she cared about their mission and was shocked to see them publicly decline her support after accepting thinking she got away with it."

The source tells ET that Jamie Lynn "will still find ways to give back to use those who have lived through trauma and mental health issues and make it publicly known so she can feel like a martyr."

"She will not allow the message to be sent that staying silent is the right option ever....

Reveal hidden contents

FB07fVdWEAIxEv7?format=jpg&name=large

Every Jamie Lynn's voice matters. She understands now wants to belittle the organization by stating it is smaller than what a z-list celebrity is accustomed to and maybe this was too much attention for them. She was just trying to do manipulate a good thing PR opportunity and bring positive awareness in more book sales."

x9rqH38T.jpg

DAMN! 

These two posts are EXCELLENT :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Love 6
16 hours ago, Y2KLady said:

It's crazy to me that any brand thinks she can shill for their products.

She is synonymous with betrayal and conspiracy to destroy her own sister.

She has zero integrity.

Truth Lying GIF by Tangina Stone

And yet she has worked with (and maybe still does) so many different brands! 

-Monster Energy drinks

-Core Foods protein bars

-Smart Food popcorn 

-Kraft (Macaroni & Cheese)

-Flat Tummy shakes

-Teami Blends

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some others. I guess as long as you have a couple million social media followers, companies are willing to pay you to talk about their products 

• Like 1
42 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

And yet she has worked with (and maybe still does) so many different brands! 

-Monster Energy drinks

-Core Foods protein bars

-Smart Food popcorn 

-Kraft (Macaroni & Cheese)

-Flat Tummy shakes

-Teami Blends

I wouldn’t be surprised if there are some others. I guess as long as you have a couple million social media followers, companies are willing to pay you to talk about their products 

Well, this is very impressive list. All very established and high profile brands. 

Crap promotes crap. Seems logical 

GIF by Super Deluxe

• Haha 3
3 hours ago, yorkster said:

Ok, I feel like a teacher moment is coming on... Getting my red pen out....

"Jamie Lynn is extremely upset over the current situation that after violent threats and rhetoric being informed by sensible people, a charitable organization has been put in a position of no longer feeling as though they can safely realized how audacious it would be to accept a donation from her."

"Jamie Lynn has forced chosen to stay silent for years and now she's being attacked for finally speaking her truth trying to profit off her sister's back once again. People in her PR team fail to realize that Jamie Lynn has suffered some of the same trauma that Britney has justifiable backlash."

"The most upsetting part to her is to see an organization take such a quick and public stand against Jamie Lynn because it only furthers the negative and hurtful narrative against her means that her basic PR spin didn't work and doesn't fit with her narrative. She was so excited to support them and trick the general public into thinking she cared about their mission and was shocked to see them publicly decline her support after accepting thinking she got away with it."

The source tells ET that Jamie Lynn "will still find ways to give back to use those who have lived through trauma and mental health issues and make it publicly known so she can feel like a martyr."

"She will not allow the message to be sent that staying silent is the right option ever....

Hide contents

FB07fVdWEAIxEv7?format=jpg&name=large

Every Jamie Lynn's voice matters. She understands now wants to belittle the organization by stating it is smaller than what a z-list celebrity is accustomed to and maybe this was too much attention for them. She was just trying to do manipulate a good thing PR opportunity and bring positive awareness in more book sales."

x9rqH38T.jpg

The way you snapped, I--:gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

This needs to go viral on Twitter:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
7 hours ago, joanhs said:

One second Its a perfect family and its just britney that is the odd one out, next they all have problems...

That's what bothers me the most! Someone in her family is selling stories to blind gossip websites claiming that Britney was so mentally-ill, tried to kill herself and poor family is scared and just want to help. Now, the family is the problem too? Not Funny No GIF

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block