Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

3 hours ago, dfffff said:

Violent threats?

I hadn’t even seen any negative comments on here about the charity accepting her money. I know a lot of fans didn’t like that JL was doing a book, but were people really threatening This Is My Brave with violence?

If so, that is awful. But I wonder if that really happened. And if it did, was it actual Britney fans or just random internet weirdos?

6 hours ago, Ryan Robles said:

That charity really did say: "Sike bi*ch, we want nothing to do with your pathetic attempt at cleaning up your public image." and I'm LOVING IT.

I'm LOVING IT TOO BABY!! YASSSSSSSSS

sauce fries GIF by McDonald's CZ/SK

https://www.usatoday.com/story/entertainment/celebrities/2021/10/19/jamie-lynn-spears-book-nonprofit-declines-donations-book-sales/8520147002/

The story made it to USATODAY! MORE MORE MORE! SHARE SHARE SHARE!

Just now, Riko said:

“suffered from the same trauma…” what the actual fffF***? So what for next time? Jamie also suffered from it? suddenly everybody is a victim in this story. Nobody is buying it anymore, not the slightest.

Also why the hell is it censoring me if I literally typed “f” “c” & “k”? :flop_britney_candies:

What is going to be censored next time? If you seek Amy? :pieceofwhat_britney_awkward:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block