Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

7 hours ago, KrisJ said:

Her name really is poison 

It really is sad to think we’ve reached this point.

Old fans remember when JL was her beloved little sister. I remember even admiring how she handled her teen pregnancy. I know a lot of people make fun of her for it, but that’s a scary situation for a teen girl. 

Even in recent years, I urged other fans to hold off on criticizing her until we actually heard from Britney about it  because we didn’t know what we didn’t know, maybe she was helping behind the scenes, etc. It was so disappointing to hear from Britney that that wasn’t the case.

• Like 3

Sorry to burst anyones bubble but none of u see the possibility that they are posting this to perhaps, since they see brit fans are looney toons, and hate JL, obvious they know that, that they might be making thia move publicly, so that the fans do this exact thing? 

Im sorry im not being a B or trying to sound mean, but i think it odd they would make a public statement like that. Just my tinfoil hate thought. U always have to look at this stuff from all angles. This was also first thought i got after seeing the post, and b4 i saw the 1st post about giving them ur hard earned money. Just remember charities get mucho money and also free grant money from the government.

It never ceases to amaze me in life that some people think that just by saying something it makes it so. Maybe it is starting to dawn on JL that your words have to be backed up your actions or they are meaningless. You can't on the one hand claim you are an advocate of mental health awareness and then on the other hand allow your sister to remain in an abusive situation because it suits you. It is a key lesson to learn in life. Good for the charity for recognizing that. 

• Love 3
  • Like 3
1 hour ago, SkyNet said:

Ahaha. I wonder how it feels when your donations are rejected.  Like, how stucky of a person you should be, that your free money aren't wanted. 

Good for them, by doing that, they'll get more donations from fans then those cents from Jamie Lynne. 

It’s smart public relations. I’m sure we’ll hear more about Britney’s “mental health stay” in 2019 and her family’s role  in the whole thing. Why take donations from someone who wasn’t there for her sister when her mental health was abused? It would hurt their credibility. 

• Like 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block