Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

Just now, KatieKat said:

It’s crazy to me that she’s at the point where charities won’t accept her money …. But Core Foods still has her as a spokesperson for their protein bars.

It's crazy to me that any brand thinks she can shill for their products.

She is synonymous with betrayal and conspiracy to destroy her own sister.

She has zero integrity.

Truth Lying GIF by Tangina Stone

• Love 3
  • Like 4
41 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

If JL had done that back in 2019 when it appears things got even more crazy and awful … I feel like there’s a chance she really could have gotten out of all this without too much backlash.

She could have been like “look I was young when the conservatorship was put in place, my sister has some struggles so I thought this was for the best, I’m sorry if I should have spoken up sooner but I want to do what’s right now, etc.” 

I think that would have been a way better move, even if she didn’t actually care, but just to protect her own image. Instead she like doubled down on the whole “this is a private matter, my sister is fine and I’m a good sister” thing.

I don’t know who gives her PR advice, but I don’t think they are doing a good job. 

I recall that back in 2008, a New York Times journalist described the efforts to force Britney into a conservatorship as "Humpty Dumpty"-like. 

JL's attempts to spin her narrative on the truth is also complete, off-the-rails idiocy.

Kudos goes to Lou M. Taylor. 

• Like 1
6 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I don’t see how Jamie Lynn will sell many copies of the book. The publisher should pull it. She should pull it if she had any sense. She should probably wait to put out a book for a few years and all calms down… unless she did anything illegal with Brit’s trust… then I guess she needs to rush this out before she’s in jail or broke/sued.

Only people I can see checking the book out will be curious Britney fans that will borrow it from the library or illegally download it, people high on nostalgia because they enjoyed Zoey 101, or people that want to literally rip it to shreds when they snark on it. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block