Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

KatieKat

1 minute ago, KatieKat said:

If JL had done that back in 2019 when it appears things got even more crazy and awful … I feel like there’s a chance she really could have gotten out of all this without too much backlash.

She could have been like “look I was young when the conservatorship was put in place, my sister has some struggles so I thought this was for the best, I’m sorry if I should have spoken up sooner but I want to do what’s right now, etc.” 

I think that would have been a way better move, even if she didn’t actually care, but just to protect her own image. Instead she like doubled down on the whole “this is a private matter, my sister is fine and I’m a good sister” thing.

I don’t know who gives her PR advice, but I don’t think they are doing a good job. 

wouldnt of added up since Juno-flop-trashbox-lou was busy texting lance husband that Britney was a paranoid schizophrenic who's issues were "Going to get worse before they get better"----We all know what that means & we all know what they were plotting. She's a disgusting human being & if she never gets held accountable for this, then i hope her husband sleeps with her best friend 

phaedra parks smiling GIF by Real housewives of Atlanta

• Like 4
32 minutes ago, KatieKat said:

If JL had done that back in 2019 when it appears things got even more crazy and awful … I feel like there’s a chance she really could have gotten out of all this without too much backlash.

She could have been like “look I was young when the conservatorship was put in place, my sister has some struggles so I thought this was for the best, I’m sorry if I should have spoken up sooner but I want to do what’s right now, etc.” 

I think that would have been a way better move, even if she didn’t actually care, but just to protect her own image. Instead she like doubled down on the whole “this is a private matter, my sister is fine and I’m a good sister” thing.

I don’t know who gives her PR advice, but I don’t think they are doing a good job. 

LT most likely , her business manager

• Like 1