Nonprofit turning down donations from Jamie Lynn's book

5 hours ago, yorkster said:

Ok, I feel like a teacher moment is coming on... Getting my red pen out....

"Jamie Lynn is extremely upset over the current situation that after violent threats and rhetoric being informed by sensible people, a charitable organization has been put in a position of no longer feeling as though they can safely realized how audacious it would be to accept a donation from her."

"Jamie Lynn has forced chosen to stay silent for years and now she's being attacked for finally speaking her truth trying to profit off her sister's back once again. People in her PR team fail to realize that Jamie Lynn has suffered some of the same trauma that Britney has justifiable backlash."

"The most upsetting part to her is to see an organization take such a quick and public stand against Jamie Lynn because it only furthers the negative and hurtful narrative against her means that her basic PR spin didn't work and doesn't fit with her narrative. She was so excited to support them and trick the general public into thinking she cared about their mission and was shocked to see them publicly decline her support after accepting thinking she got away with it."

The source tells ET that Jamie Lynn "will still find ways to give back to use those who have lived through trauma and mental health issues and make it publicly known so she can feel like a martyr."

"She will not allow the message to be sent that staying silent is the right option ever....

Hide contents

FB07fVdWEAIxEv7?format=jpg&name=large

Every Jamie Lynn's voice matters. She understands now wants to belittle the organization by stating it is smaller than what a z-list celebrity is accustomed to and maybe this was too much attention for them. She was just trying to do manipulate a good thing PR opportunity and bring positive awareness in more book sales."

This post is absolute perfection! :kisses2all_britney_pom_piece_of_me_green_blowing_kissing:

• Love 2
  • Like 1
5 hours ago, yorkster said:

Ok, I feel like a teacher moment is coming on... Getting my red pen out....

"Jamie Lynn is extremely upset over the current situation that after violent threats and rhetoric being informed by sensible people, a charitable organization has been put in a position of no longer feeling as though they can safely realized how audacious it would be to accept a donation from her."

"Jamie Lynn has forced chosen to stay silent for years and now she's being attacked for finally speaking her truth trying to profit off her sister's back once again. People in her PR team fail to realize that Jamie Lynn has suffered some of the same trauma that Britney has justifiable backlash."

"The most upsetting part to her is to see an organization take such a quick and public stand against Jamie Lynn because it only furthers the negative and hurtful narrative against her means that her basic PR spin didn't work and doesn't fit with her narrative. She was so excited to support them and trick the general public into thinking she cared about their mission and was shocked to see them publicly decline her support after accepting thinking she got away with it."

The source tells ET that Jamie Lynn "will still find ways to give back to use those who have lived through trauma and mental health issues and make it publicly known so she can feel like a martyr."

"She will not allow the message to be sent that staying silent is the right option ever....

Reveal hidden contents

FB07fVdWEAIxEv7?format=jpg&name=large

Every Jamie Lynn's voice matters. She understands now wants to belittle the organization by stating it is smaller than what a z-list celebrity is accustomed to and maybe this was too much attention for them. She was just trying to do manipulate a good thing PR opportunity and bring positive awareness in more book sales."

x9rqH38T.jpg

Almost perfect, but, it's missing the classic "See me after class, Jumbo Lard"

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Forever222 said:

JL is clueless and goes along with what her family and LT wants. If she had any sense she would never release this book, didn’t she see what happened with her mum? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

We all know that it’s Lou Taylor’s idea just like how Lou Taylor became the spokesperson of the family at the time Lynne released the book and oh how convenient that it was used in courts when getting that restraining order on Sam Lufti. I’m not on Sam’s side but it’s all too much of a coincidence and convenience when the chapters really paint how evil Sam was when it turns out Lou was the real devil. 

• Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 7:39 PM, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

Where do I send them the $.99 lost profit :heresthetea_reading_telling_glasses_talking_preaching_facts_paper_wendy_williams:

We've got a winner. Been seeing other amounts tossed out and felt they were too high. Your price hit the target imo.

And I see that Jamie Lynn continues to double down. Again, she's living in another world. If a charity is turning down your donation, you would think that'd be another low and you'd walk away with your tail between your legs instead of turning it into another instance of "Poor me! My poor struggles! Don't any of you know what I've went through? Why are you saying one person's struggles is more important than another person's struggles*?!"

*Normally I would agree with that logic. Pain isn't something to have a pissing contest over. I always think that if I see somebody going through **** and they reason it away by saying "But other people have it worse so I should just shut up." No. Pain's pain. I'm sure a person's reasonable enough to know that there's people out there that have it worse but currently the individual is struggling and in a lot of pain.

But here we have tone deaf Jamie Lynn and I'm just not sympathetic. No...can't and won't feel sympathy to the person that basically **** all over her sister's pain. I'd be supportive if she wanted a zillion babies (BUT SHE CAN'T, JAMIE LYNN!) or go to Mars (but she basically has to have a permission slip signed, Jamie Lynn!). Jesus ******* christ, I can't get over how thick this girl is. Why is there not somebody around her telling her it's time to just be quiet?!

• Love 1
  • Like 1
On 10/18/2021 at 7:56 PM, KrisJ said:

Anybody with any sense would be mortified. Jamie Lynn doesn't have any sense and continues doubling down on bull****. It truly boggles the mind. 

• Like 1
2 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

We've got a winner. Been seeing other amounts tossed out and felt they were too high. Your price hit the target imo.

And I see that Jamie Lynn continues to double down. Again, she's living in another world. If a charity is turning down your donation, you would think that'd be another low and you'd walk away with your tail between your legs instead of turning it into another instance of "Poor me! My poor struggles! Don't any of you know what I've went through? Why are you saying one person's struggles is more important than another person's struggles*?!"

*Normally I would agree with that logic. Pain isn't something to have a pissing contest over. I always think that if I see somebody going through **** and they reason it away by saying "But other people have it worse so I should just shut up." No. Pain's pain. I'm sure a person's reasonable enough to know that there's people out there that have it worse but currently the individual is struggling and in a lot of pain.

But here we have tone deaf Jamie Lynn and I'm just not sympathetic. No...can't and won't feel sympathy to the person that basically **** all over her sister's pain. I'd be supportive if she wanted a zillion babies (BUT SHE CAN'T, JAMIE LYNN!) or go to Mars (but she basically has to have a permission slip signed, Jamie Lynn!). Jesus ******* christ, I can't get over how thick this girl is. Why is there not somebody around her telling her it's time to just be quiet?!

She just wants that piece of cake bc Spears is all over the news again. But not her. But this time she won't get any cake bc every1 sees and reads socials and can make a difference. No1 wants ur story Jamie Lynne and i know it is sad as ur child dream was to be bigger than u sister. But sorry life is not always just like that. 

I agree she should stay quiet. That book can be end of her carreer. She should fire her manager who came with the idea to make a book while her sister struggling to get out cship she under for 13 years. I still can't with that video she made. So  fake. I never thought Britneys little sister would be such a big dissapiintment.

• Love 1

EEK - that hurts.

Praise Him Parkland Fl GIF

JL will need to find another place to tithe the money she has made off of Britney.

A tithe is a portion (10%) of your income given as an offering to LOU.

Because the custom of tithing is biblical, many Christians and Jews practice it as part of their faith and conservatorships.

Proverbs 3:9 (NIV) says, “Honor the Lord with your wealth gained from Britney, with the first fruits of all Britney's hard work.”

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block