12 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So im a waiter and have to deal with placing our pepsi orders and while ur on hold to speak to someone Brits song plays instead of elevator music. I had thought they dropped her hardcore so hearing this makes me think its possible shes still getting paid for that jingle diddy. Random useless info #369 have a good day boos

Ha, I'd love to call that number. Very rarely will I be calling a business up and I can actually say "I like the music you've got as the hold music."Β 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, rosenotes said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79xy4r3db87dpsntqmtpv

I miss stuff like this. I barely watch tv so the few channels I watch are basically channels starring people that have passed away or they're in their 60s by now. I see a lot of life insurance and medicare ads. I long to see Britney and Spice Girls Pepsi ads, cd collection commercials*, etc.Β 

*Yeah, I realize I'm living in the past in a lot of ways. I just realize how much I enjoyed the ads I mentioned and how I wouldn't dare mute them. Now it's a case of 'I'm surprised I haven't broken the mute button on the remotes yet.'

Edited by glitterfalls
changing stuff
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I miss stuff like this. I barely watch tv so the few channels I watch are basically channels starring people that have passed away or they're in their 60s by now. I see a lot of life insurance and medicare ads. I long to see Britney and Spice Girls Pepsi ads, cd collection commercials*, etc.Β 

*Yeah, I realize I'm living in the past in a lot of ways. I just realize how much I enjoyed the ads I mentioned and how I wouldn't dare mute them. Now it's a case of 'I'm surprised I haven't broken the mute button on the remotes yet.'

I agree with all of this. Long gone r the days when we got ppl we loved being on our commercials that ended up coercing us to buy whatever schlock th3y were trying to get the masses to buy. I miss it so hardcore

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, heyycaitlin said:

The little pharmacy that Pepsi was created at is in my town. They blast her Pepsi songs on the speakers outside and I love it so much! Its a little museum type shop that you can get fountain drinks/glass bottles of pepsi or popcorn. Not a big place but they love their Britney blasting downtown. Its at one of the busiest intersections downtown

Β 

IMAG0059.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Omg so cool. As a fellow North Carolinian I keep forgetting Pepsi originated in NC.

Think I might visit this.:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So im a waiter and have to deal with placing our pepsi orders and while ur on hold to speak to someone Brits song plays instead of elevator music. I had thought they dropped her hardcore so hearing this makes me think its possible shes still getting paid for that jingle diddy. Random useless info #369 have a good day boos

I loved that Pepsi song! And the commercial.Β 

Only a performer with true ⭐️ power could turn a commercial jingle into a big hit that people are still talking about 20 years later

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7149wm7zptxyzjhglj7zv

• Love 4
11 hours ago, heyycaitlin said:

The little pharmacy that Pepsi was created at is in my town. They blast her Pepsi songs on the speakers outside and I love it so much! Its a little museum type shop that you can get fountain drinks/glass bottles of pepsi or popcorn. Not a big place but they love their Britney blasting downtown. Its at one of the busiest intersections downtown

Β 

IMAG0059.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That’s adorable!

I have a friend in Texas near where Dr. Pepper was invented and they have something similar.Β 
No Britney music though : (

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block