So im a waiter and have to deal with placing our pepsi orders and while ur on hold to speak to someone Brits song plays instead of elevator music. I had thought they dropped her hardcore so hearing this makes me think its possible shes still getting paid for that jingle diddy. Random useless info #369 have a good day boos

• Love 8
  • Like 1
12 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

So im a waiter and have to deal with placing our pepsi orders and while ur on hold to speak to someone Brits song plays instead of elevator music. I had thought they dropped her hardcore so hearing this makes me think its possible shes still getting paid for that jingle diddy. Random useless info #369 have a good day boos

Ha, I'd love to call that number. Very rarely will I be calling a business up and I can actually say "I like the music you've got as the hold music." 

• Love 1
11 hours ago, rosenotes said:

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa79xy4r3db87dpsntqmtpv

I miss stuff like this. I barely watch tv so the few channels I watch are basically channels starring people that have passed away or they're in their 60s by now. I see a lot of life insurance and medicare ads. I long to see Britney and Spice Girls Pepsi ads, cd collection commercials*, etc. 

*Yeah, I realize I'm living in the past in a lot of ways. I just realize how much I enjoyed the ads I mentioned and how I wouldn't dare mute them. Now it's a case of 'I'm surprised I haven't broken the mute button on the remotes yet.'

Edited by glitterfalls
changing stuff
  • Love 2
3 hours ago, glitterfalls said:

I miss stuff like this. I barely watch tv so the few channels I watch are basically channels starring people that have passed away or they're in their 60s by now. I see a lot of life insurance and medicare ads. I long to see Britney and Spice Girls Pepsi ads, cd collection commercials*, etc. 

*Yeah, I realize I'm living in the past in a lot of ways. I just realize how much I enjoyed the ads I mentioned and how I wouldn't dare mute them. Now it's a case of 'I'm surprised I haven't broken the mute button on the remotes yet.'

I agree with all of this. Long gone r the days when we got ppl we loved being on our commercials that ended up coercing us to buy whatever schlock th3y were trying to get the masses to buy. I miss it so hardcore

• Love 1
  • Like 1
11 hours ago, heyycaitlin said:

The little pharmacy that Pepsi was created at is in my town. They blast her Pepsi songs on the speakers outside and I love it so much! Its a little museum type shop that you can get fountain drinks/glass bottles of pepsi or popcorn. Not a big place but they love their Britney blasting downtown. Its at one of the busiest intersections downtown

IMAG0059.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

Omg so cool. As a fellow North Carolinian I keep forgetting Pepsi originated in NC.

Think I might visit this.:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, SumoCyco2017 said:

I loved that Pepsi song! And the commercial. 

Only a performer with true ️ power could turn a commercial jingle into a big hit that people are still talking about 20 years later

200.gif?cid=31ad6aa7149wm7zptxyzjhglj7zv

• Love 4
11 hours ago, heyycaitlin said:

The little pharmacy that Pepsi was created at is in my town. They blast her Pepsi songs on the speakers outside and I love it so much! Its a little museum type shop that you can get fountain drinks/glass bottles of pepsi or popcorn. Not a big place but they love their Britney blasting downtown. Its at one of the busiest intersections downtown

IMAG0059.jpg&f=1&nofb=1

That’s adorable!

I have a friend in Texas near where Dr. Pepper was invented and they have something similar. 
No Britney music though : (

11 hours ago, ChaoticLuv7856 said:

Omg so cool. As a fellow North Carolinian I keep forgetting Pepsi originated in NC.

Think I might visit this.:unbelievableney_happy_smile_joy_overjoyed_excited_yay:

You should! I love new bern. Its waterfront, very touristy and lost of historical sites. It was the first capital of the state before Raleigh. 

• Love 1