Where has Exhale famous @Rik gone?

3 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

Oh baby baby have you seen @Rik tonight? :wontcry_tears_crying_sad:

Is he banned from Exhale? :beysip_sipping_drink_hoodie_starbucks_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_giggle_cackle_cackling_laughing_lmao:

Is he smoking up outside? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Oh! :howiroll_beyonce_telling_talking_chatting_preaching_white_shirt_hands:

I literally tagged Rik in a thread last week and there was no response! :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching: Like omg where has Exhale famous Rik gone? :beynah_beyonce_talking_telling_preaching:

Discuss. :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

He/She/They has been MIA for a while. They reacted to one of my recent posts. I think it was the post for my new single Center Stage :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:out now on YouTube (Part II as well) !!! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also where has @Loubeen?

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
  • Super Mods
5 minutes ago, JayTawndre said:

He/She/They has been MIA for a while. They reacted to one of my recent posts. I think it was the post for my new single Center Stage :demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:out now on YouTube (Part II as well) !!! :queenflopga_pink_sass_walking_away_bye:

Also where has @Loubeen?

Let’s stay on topic; yes I’m concerned about Lou, but didn’t you already make a thread about them? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This is dedicated to famous Exhaler Rik! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

@Rik, the people need your reactions and responses and documentaries again! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Love 1
  • Haha 2
9 hours ago, JayTawndre said:

Also where has @Loubeen?

I loved it baby

8 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Let’s stay on topic; yes I’m concerned about Lou, but didn’t you already make a thread about them? :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

This is dedicated to famous Exhaler Rik! :chrissy_xtina_head_tilt_purse_sass:

@Rik, the people need your reactions and responses and documentaries again! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

6 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

We're on our honeymoon, so stop pestering him. We're trying to refrain from using technology as much as possible. Don't tell him I'm cheating ever so slightly. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

:brit2016_britney_bikini_orange_dance_beach_swimming:

hi all! Sorry I haven’t been very active recently I didn’t realize how much love id receive 💚🎈 to be honest, for much of the pandemic I wasn’t seeing anyone at all due to Covid and paranoia over it in my family, so now that I am vaccinated (well for the last few months but truly now) I am getting my life together and readying myself for a potential position at work (I pray it comes) that I left right in the middle of the pandemic. I’ve been in my own town with my family and saving a lot…  but going out a lot more to hang out with my friends in recent months. outside of that have been working remotely and trying to secure a job that will allow me to move to the city of my dreams over here by January! 🍁 I recently applied for a credit card even though I should have years ago, went to a party a few nights ago, and have been going out for karaoke and drinks and all this stuff after work. I saw my first drag show live  (I’ve never seen drag even on TV), and I recently have been getting really into thrifting more clothes (I recently got these really cool flare pants that are very late 90s) and obviously buying some stuff from urban outfitters 🛸  I recently got these yellow outkast pants that I really am comfortable in because they’re sweat pants but anyway that’s not even the main reason I’ve been away 

I’ve mainly been away because I have 2 new documentaries coming out that have been taking up so much of my time and I can’t wait to share them with you. One (I am aiming for a release next week before Halloween) is about a stalker singer Bjork had who sent a sulphuric acid bomb to her house in 1996 disguised as a movie script in 1996. It’s my first ever horror documentary and it will be here right in time to fit in with the Halloween theme. I have included clips from his video diary. It will begin the transition of my videos hopefully to no  music related content.  @Jordan Miller id love to premiere it here sometime! 

I also have a 40 minute Britney compilation video coming out which is honestly pure fun and doesn’t include anyone being interviewed or speaking in it behind Britney herself over the span of the last 25+ years, that will be out on November 12th.  

i need to continue my hiatus in the meantime because a lot is happening! 😉😉🎃🎃 I’m going to be busy because a lot is happening with content creating and starting a hopefully new job at the same time but….. 🎃 see you in a few  though. 

lots of love,

rik 🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

• Love 4
1 hour ago, Rik said:

I loved it baby

hi all! Sorry I haven’t been very active recently I didn’t realize how much love id receive 💚🎈 to be honest, for much of the pandemic I wasn’t seeing anyone at all due to Covid and paranoia over it in my family, so now that I am vaccinated (well for the last few months but truly now) I am getting my life together and readying myself for a potential position at work (I pray it comes) that I left right in the middle of the pandemic. I’ve been in my own town with my family and saving a lot…  but going out a lot more to hang out with my friends in recent months. outside of that have been working remotely and trying to secure a job that will allow me to move to the city of my dreams over here by January! 🍁 I recently applied for a credit card even though I should have years ago, went to a party a few nights ago, and have been going out for karaoke and drinks and all this stuff after work. I saw my first drag show live  (I’ve never seen drag even on TV), and I recently have been getting really into thrifting more clothes (I recently got these really cool flare pants that are very late 90s) and obviously buying some stuff from urban outfitters 🛸  I recently got these yellow outkast pants that I really am comfortable in because they’re sweat pants but anyway that’s not even the main reason I’ve been away 

I’ve mainly been away because I have 2 new documentaries coming out that have been taking up so much of my time and I can’t wait to share them with you. One (I am aiming for a release next week before Halloween) is about a stalker singer Bjork had who sent a sulphuric acid bomb to her house in 1996 disguised as a movie script in 1996. It’s my first ever horror documentary and it will be here right in time to fit in with the Halloween theme. I have included clips from his video diary. It will begin the transition of my videos hopefully to no  music related content.  @Jordan Miller id love to premiere it here sometime! 

I also have a 40 minute Britney compilation video coming out which is honestly pure fun and doesn’t include anyone being interviewed or speaking in it behind Britney herself over the span of the last 25+ years, that will be out on November 12th.  

i need to continue my hiatus in the meantime because a lot is happening! 😉😉🎃🎃 I’m going to be busy because a lot is happening with content creating and starting a hopefully new job at the same time but….. 🎃 see you in a few  though. 

lots of love,

rik 🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

Love ya sis so happy you're doing what you need to be doing to better your life. xoxo :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

• Love 1
  • Super Mods
5 hours ago, Rik said:

I loved it baby

lots of love,

rik 🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

Oh @Rik! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: You’re growing up! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: It seems like life is on the upswing and many good changes are happening in your corner!

Yes, all legends need a hiatus so I hope you enjoy yours! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Just don’t forget about us has-beens here once you’re living the good life! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Stream The Climb to celebrate your journey! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

• Love 1
  • Haha 1
9 hours ago, Rik said:

I loved it baby

lots of love,

rik 🌸🌺🌺🌺🌺

It might seem like you're rambling to some (or even yourself), but reading all those mundane little details brought me a lot of joy. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Be careful with that credit card, though. Don't wanna bankrupt us before our baby is even on the way. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Love 2
12 hours ago, SlayOut said:

Oh @Rik! :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing: You’re growing up! :meltdown_panic_scream_falling_die_ahh_scream_yell: It seems like life is on the upswing and many good changes are happening in your corner!

Yes, all legends need a hiatus so I hope you enjoy yours! :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger: Just don’t forget about us has-beens here once you’re living the good life! :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Stream The Climb to celebrate your journey! :schoolingtime_talking_telling_glasses_preaching:

💚😭 you will never be has beens

@SlayOut :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad: :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support: :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: I genuinely appreciate all of your kindness and am so glad we are friends here! 💛🎈I hope all is good with you too

@SUCCESSICA IS A QUEEN

7 hours ago, I Always Sing Live said:

It might seem like you're rambling to some (or even yourself), but reading all those mundane little details brought me a lot of joy. :bigkiss_britney_kissing: Be careful with that credit card, though. Don't wanna bankrupt us before our baby is even on the way. :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

Omg I’m totally rambling but all of it is true! And don’t worry :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:  Jayden aka@Blackout2006 is safe  :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Spoiler

You are so kind and I’m so glad it brought you some joy! I definitely need to be careful- it’s going to be scary actually going out and start paying for 100% of everything all by myself 

• Love 3
  • Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block