Adele doesn't think people want a club banger from her

People want to see her be brave and courageous in her songs,  her lyrics, her style...feeling a little underwhelmed by the new single and ANOTHER album named after her age... like who is advising her of what FANS DO OR DON'TWANT?! BE HERSELF and be bold and tell truth,  THAT'S what we care about.  Fans would love a club banger from her that was also a powerful ballad because it would be fun and surprising and she could pull it off... be Brave Adele... we want to see your ART

• Love 2
2 hours ago, XSONG said:

She should try something different, because she is basic as ****, no shade no hate. 

I was actually expecting this era/album to be different, for one she said on carpool karaoke  “no more ages”,  “I believe in trilogy’s” but then she named the album “30”.

she even said this album would have more up beat music, im Saying she’s boring or trash but I would love something different from Adele, I wonder if her label stepped in and made Adele stick with what works, but this song isn’t hitting me the way hello did it almost like a b side lol

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block