The Britney Jean Album Appreciation Thread!

I’m not gonna lie, I really love several of the tracks on this album. Part of me still hopes that maybe everyone is wrong and it really is Britney singing the whole thing. But I know it’s probably not the case. 

BEFORE I FOUND OUT ABOUT MYAH:

‘Til It’s Gone was one of my most played tracks in her catalogue. I love a good “pain on the dance floor anthem”.

I loved Passenger as well. It was so different than what she normally does. It could have been a great “stand there with a real mic and just sing with a real band in the background” moment.

It Should Be Easy should have been the 3rd single. Most of it was actually her, and i know people don’t like the vocoder, but I think it made for a good effect, imo. I think it provided enough novelty and corny lyrics that I think it could have had at least some minor chart success. It’s a fun song. 

Had the album not been tainted with Myah, it would have had some good moments. 

• Love 4
  • Like 1
20 minutes ago, Arwen said:

I’m not gonna lie, I really love several of the tracks on this album. Part of me still hopes that maybe everyone is wrong and it really is Britney singing the whole thing. But I know it’s probably not the case. 

BEFORE I FOUND OUT ABOUT MYAH:

‘Til It’s Gone was one of my most played tracks in her catalogue. I love a good “pain on the dance floor anthem”.

I loved Passenger as well. It was so different than what she normally does. It could have been a great “stand there with a real mic and just sing with a real band in the background” moment.

It Should Be Easy should have been the 3rd single. Most of it was actually her, and i know people don’t like the vocoder, but I think it made for a good effect, imo. I think it provided enough novelty and corny lyrics that I think it could have had at least some minor chart success. It’s a fun song. 

Had the album not been tainted with Myah, it would have had some good moments. 

I agree with mostly all of this! :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

1 minute ago, JayTawndre said:

I 100% agree :mhm_britney_nodding_yes_mhmm:

Hide contents

Is that you in your profile pic? :snooptoya_jackson_snooping_looking_magnifying_glass_glasses_search::gerlwat_sunglasses_cigarette_looking_what_blink:

I think "Til It's Gone" would do great in clubs and even on the residency would've been an amazing follow up track to Work Bxtch because it starts soft and easy and quickly gets back to punchy bass. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Spoiler

yeah that's me :jamie_lynn_grape:

• Love 1
49 minutes ago, phinyls said:

I think "Til It's Gone" would do great in clubs and even on the residency would've been an amazing follow up track to Work Bxtch because it starts soft and easy and quickly gets back to punchy bass. :bparty_piece_of_me_pom_britney_clubbing_blackout_2007_dancing_dance:

Reveal hidden contents

yeah that's me :jamie_lynn_grape:

TIG would've stayed the charts :drinky_cheers_wine_smoke_bubbles_sunglasses_nod_tea_sip:

Spoiler

You is fine AF :thirsty_britney_onyx_drink_flirt_drinking_sipping_fan_hot:lol