2. Everytime
everytime+britney.gif
3. Baby One More Time
giphy+(4).gif
4. Overprotected (Original Video)
b1b7c61f207000ad815dc7f21410279c6c50fa8e
5. I'm Not a Girl, Not Yet a Woman
zOkzMn.gif

Honorable mention to the rest of her videos except Make Me :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Especially Lucky, Crazy and Stronger. Slave and Toxic too! Sometimes was my fave until the pink balloon theory freaked me out.

• Love 3

wow I really cannot choose, but I do want to say the criminal and perfume video were beautifully made for sure! 

honorable mention, slumber party, only watched a video once when it came out and haven’t seen it since, because I’m not a big fan of this song, judge me lol, but the video is great 😍

obviously I love toxic, overprotected, womanizer, me against the music, Circus, stronger (and work *****) — really cannot choose

1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

1. Me Against the Music
W6P7.gif
2. Everytime
everytime+britney.gif
3. Baby One More Time
giphy+(4).gif
zOkzMn.gif

Honorable mention to the rest of her videos except Make Me :mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas: Especially Lucky, Crazy and Stronger. Slave and Toxic too! Sometimes was my fave until the pink balloon theory freaked me out.

What pink balloon theory? :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white:

• Like 2
1 hour ago, boyinthemirror said:

1. Me Against the Music
W6P7.gif
2. Everytime
everytime+britney.gif
3. Baby One More Time
giphy+(4).gif
zOkzMn.gif

wait what?

Just now, boyinthemirror said:

That... It represent virginity, specifically the hymen :decisions_britney_thinking_confused_focusing_unsure_xfactor_bw_black_white: That she's waiting for the right guy to burst the balloon...

Don't read YouTube comments you guys :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

is this real or fans speculating cuz EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

• Haha 1
17 minutes ago, FreeBritBrit said:

is this real or fans speculating cuz EWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

I'd say fan speculation but there's a reason why Brit hates the song :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Her team was very "edgy" with the video concepts back then. The original Born To Make You Happy video concept is creepy as HELL!

I think she could hate Sometimes also because the lyrics could allude to staying with an abusive partner ("Sometimes I'm scared of you, but all I really want is to hold you tight"), literally her parents' relationship.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

I'd say fan speculation but there's a reason why Brit hates the song :tiffsniffle_ny_miss_new_york_crying_sobbing_sad_tears: Her team was very "edgy" with the video concepts back then. The original Born To Make You Happy video concept is creepy as HELL!

I think she could hate Sometimes also because the lyrics could allude to staying with an abusive partner ("Sometimes I'm scared of you, but all I really want is to hold you tight"), literally her parents' relationship.

Her being preggo?