Ur top 5 Britney videos currently?

1. Baby One More Time - there's just always something so nostalgic about being in high school and having a crush on an unattainable (straight) guy that is so identifiable and resonates with me. Maybe because I'm still in University. :eyes_britney_laugh:

2. Oops - no questions. 

3. Overprotected (Dark Child Remix) - when I first saw those splits and Britney having her own club she can dance in, in her limousine, I was SHOOK :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: I was mesmerized :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

4. Stronger - Her flipping her ex boyfriend. Just her and her chair blows every other video that has come out in the last 10 years (more or less) (yes I know I'm exaggerating - whatevs). 

5. Slave is just aesthetically other worldly and iconic. Also shook and mesmerized when it first came out. Was it even humanly possible for such a beautiful woman to look even more ****? :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: :fakewow_selena_surprised_shocked:

Notable mentions:

6. Work *****

7. Toxic (not enough dancing for me)