Circus: The Rarities (Full Album)

9 hours ago, Michael 1106 said:

Thank god! Haha you should do Glory! I feel like I haven’t heard much about the unreleased tracks from that era  🤔

I will do Glory for sure. Not much unreleased stuff has leaked. I'll try to find as much as I can tho. 🙃

• Love 2
18 hours ago, Lonely2001 said:

Oh really, I'm so sorry. You have  a really similar voice to Corte Ellis. Again, I'm super sorry. I'll change it in the description and add a note that it was you. Can you tell us something more about the track and how you got on it? Was it planned as an official release or you just added your vocals on it? Again, I'm so sorry for that mistake. 🙃

Aw no problem 👌🏽 

So, once upon a time (lol), I was signed to a local label here in Chicago. My manager at the time was cool with one of Sean Garrett’s interns. I jokingly asked if I could get the beat for the duets mixtape we were working on. And got it! I mixed it with the demo that was floating around. My manager liked it and put it on my MySpace (despite it being anywhere near finished) and it spread like wildfire! It was steamed about 1M times over a month!!! So my manager was in talks to get a mixed version of the song and permission to distribute it. Next thing you know, he’s making ***ual advances at me and I wasn’t with it. So suddenly, everything fell through, I was dropped, people were told not to respond to my emails. It was a whole mess. Then to add insult to injury, about 2 years later I was planning on reworking the track and putting it on like SoundCloud or something but I got robbed at gunpoint and they stole my laptop with all my sessions, my phone and my MP3 player. Yea, this song has a little bit of history for me 😢 Always makes me wonder what could’ve been. 

• Love 1
20 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Aw no problem 👌🏽 

So, once upon a time (lol), I was signed to a local label here in Chicago. My manager at the time was cool with one of Sean Garrett’s interns. I jokingly asked if I could get the beat for the duets mixtape we were working on. And got it! I mixed it with the demo that was floating around. My manager liked it and put it on my MySpace (despite it being anywhere near finished) and it spread like wildfire! It was steamed about 1M times over a month!!! So my manager was in talks to get a mixed version of the song and permission to distribute it. Next thing you know, he’s making ***ual advances at me and I wasn’t with it. So suddenly, everything fell through, I was dropped, people were told not to respond to my emails. It was a whole mess. Then to add insult to injury, about 2 years later I was planning on reworking the track and putting it on like SoundCloud or something but I got robbed at gunpoint and they stole my laptop with all my sessions, my phone and my MP3 player. Yea, this song has a little bit of history for me 😢 Always makes me wonder what could’ve been. 

Oh my God. What a story. Thanks for sharing. I changed the name in the description of the video. So basically you did the remix on your own and were waiting for a permission to release it? And then that happened. I just hate that bad things always happen'. 😭

• Love 1
41 minutes ago, Lonely2001 said:

Oh my God. What a story. Thanks for sharing. I changed the name in the description of the video. So basically you did the remix on your own and were waiting for a permission to release it? And then that happened. I just hate that bad things always happen'. 😭

Yea it made me feel kinda worthless. Like here I am in this upward trajectory to making my dreams come true then someone comes along and basically tells me if I don’t give up my body, I’m not gonna make it. 

• Love 1
30 minutes ago, officialmaurice said:

Yea it made me feel kinda worthless. Like here I am in this upward trajectory to making my dreams come true then someone comes along and basically tells me if I don’t give up my body, I’m not gonna make it. 

So sad. Hope you are better now! ❤

10 hours ago, Gordon said:

I loved Circus when it first came out. Did the Telephone song end up going to Lady Gaga and Beyonce? 

I think there was another song from this sessions called 9-1-1 that was really good.

Telephone went to Lady Gaga and Beyonce later. 911 was recorded for Blackout, you can find that too on my channel.