Circus: The Rarities (Full Album)

7 hours ago, rosenotes said:

this is amazing!!!! the design is clean, you did a great job! i cant wait to get home to download this! i’ve been dying to listen to circus rarities and really haven’t bc it’s too much of a hassle! but now i can!

thank you so so much! :hugs_madonna_britney_ftr_2008_circus_hugging_friends_support:

6 hours ago, Azza said:

Love this! Thank you!  :clap_clapping_britney_xfactor_red_excited_yay_cheer:

2 hours ago, Xanax said:

Please do all eras?! This is so amazing!!!

40 minutes ago, overprotecteddance said:

Circus era was amazing..love everything about it :yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Oh my God guys. I'm honestly so happy that you like it. You can find Blackout and In The Zone on my channel too. I've done those so far. You have the download links in the descriptions. I think I'm gonna do bomt next but we'll see. What album do you guys wanna hear next?

:)

• Love 2

It still irks me that 'Dangerous' never made it even as a bonus track, or any kind of re-release. That track seems so well polished and it has such a fantastic vibe. For someone who isn't too fond of Circus in the main part, bar a few tracks, I feel like Dangerous was a missed opportunity - and definitely single material. So different, theatrical, and could definitely have done with a music video (imagining a sequel to Toxic, in terms of a spy scene, or some kind of chase). Fantastic song. Maybe that's just me haha.

• Love 3
12 hours ago, electricopop said:

Loves it! Hope there'll be more to come! xx

9 hours ago, David Bodart said:

Great work!

I missed the previous 2 😕

8 hours ago, breathe_on_me_toxic said:

great. better than the original

Thank you guys! You can find ITZ and Blackout on my channel too. And of course there will be more! What album should I do next?

• Like 1
15 hours ago, InTheMix said:

It still irks me that 'Dangerous' never made it even as a bonus track, or any kind of re-release. That track seems so well polished and it has such a fantastic vibe. For someone who isn't too fond of Circus in the main part, bar a few tracks, I feel like Dangerous was a missed opportunity - and definitely single material. So different, theatrical, and could definitely have done with a music video (imagining a sequel to Toxic, in terms of a spy scene, or some kind of chase). Fantastic song. Maybe that's just me haha.

14 hours ago, CenterOfTheRing98 said:

Fully agree re: Dangerous. It also could have been a fun performance (even if medley-style a la Ooh Ooh Baby/Hot As Ice)!! 

I totally agree, Dangerous is my fave out of the unreleased tracks. I wish it will leak in a loseless final mix form! :)

• Love 2
On 10/17/2021 at 12:58 PM, Lonely2001 said:

Hello guys! I tried to upload this one sooner but copyright just likes to mess around with me. I'd like to present you my third fan made album. It is called "Circus: The Rarities" and it contains 5 unreleased, 6 bonus tracks, 4 early mixes of the released tracks and 4 remixes (one for each single). All of the tracks were recorded in 2007/2008.

I've also prepared a download link for the best quality of the tracks in mp3. I've increased the loudness of every track because some were not loud enough. 

The booklet of the album was done by myself and you can find it in the download link in the description of the video.

YouTube video link: 

THE TRACKLIST:
1. Abroad
2. Dangerous
3. Everyday
4. Telephone
5. This Kiss
6. Rock Me In
7. Phonography
8. Amnesia
9. Rock Boy
10. Quicksand
11. Trouble
12. Mmm Papi (Early Mix)
13. Mannequin (Early Mix)
14. Amnesia (Early Mix)
15. Quicksand (Early Mix)
16. Womanizer (Jason Nevins Club Mix)
17. Circus (Diplo Circus Remix)
18. If U Seek Amy (Crookers Remix)
19. Radar (Tonal  Radio Mix)

THE FRONT ARTWORK:

8af41cda-b01b-4ae5-9c16-a20eb8ffe84f.jpg

DOWNLOAD LINK:

https://mega.nz/folder/Qcw22CBZ#99E98DBvrRnD3zDCx0Kmzw

I hope u guys liked it and I wanted to ask you what album should I do next??

:)

LOOOOOVE THIS! Thank you for putting it together 😍 So many good songs didn’t make the cut. Would have loved to see dangerous, telephone, quicksand, and  trouble as singles and performances! 😍maybe someday she’ll do a B side and rarity’s tour 🤞🏼

• Love 1
5 hours ago, officialmaurice said:

Hey 👋🏽 I’m listening to the Blackout part 1 and the Kiss You All Over Remix says it features Corte Ellis. That’s actually me, Maurice 😬 

Oh really, I'm so sorry. You have  a really similar voice to Corte Ellis. Again, I'm super sorry. I'll change it in the description and add a note that it was you. Can you tell us something more about the track and how you got on it? Was it planned as an official release or you just added your vocals on it? Again, I'm so sorry for that mistake. 🙃

• Love 1
6 minutes ago, Michael 1106 said:

LOOOOOVE THIS! Thank you for putting it together 😍 So many good songs didn’t make the cut. Would have loved to see dangerous, telephone, quicksand, and  trouble as singles and performances! 😍maybe someday she’ll do a B side and rarity’s tour 🤞🏼

That would be soooooo amazing, Dangerous is one of my faves. And you are very welcome! You can expect more! 😉

• Love 1