I asked Alexa what she thinks about Britney Spears, and I think we have a new enemy.

On 10/18/2021 at 5:59 PM, Corruptured Colon said:

Hey there! I'm the "scummy fan" who made this video, and I can assure you it's real.

As I explained in a previous comment, you have to first activate conversation mode by asking Alexa if she wants to have a conversation. Then Alexa selects an experimental bot to talk to you. The conversation and responses vary depending on which bot you get, and the bots are constantly learning and evolving. Some Alexas may not even have conversation mode because it's in beta.

Anyway, after chatting for a bit, I asked the bot what it thought about Britney, and that's the answer I got. I tried the same thing with other bots in conversation mode and got different answers every time.

Hope that clears things up :)

Why lie tho...... 

Fake fan - you programmed this via routines and trashed her for likes... 

Go join Team Con in hell :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

• Love 2
  • Super Mods
4 hours ago, Mayenaise said:

Why lie tho...... 

Fake fan - you programmed this via routines and trashed her for likes... 

Go join Team Con in hell :begone_tiffany_miss_ny_new_york_ms_door_there_leave_bye_goodbye:

This is supposed to be fun, let’s turn that frown upside down and have a little laugh, even Britney laughs at herself. 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Puppy said:

This is supposed to be fun, let’s turn that frown upside down and have a little laugh, even Britney laughs at herself. 

A little fun?  It would have been if OP had not been replying to people and making it sound like they're crazy for suggesting its fake... Just like her reply to me...

Then to also post it on twitter for more likes :fruit_fall_trip_ouch_dead:

Are you THAT bored you sit and program your alexa to trash Britney, using literally every negative thing people have to say about her and then post it to forums and twitter? 

And shame on your for supporting it :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

• Like 1
On 10/17/2021 at 12:29 PM, Corruptured Colon said:

It depends which bot you get. After I asked Alexa if she wanted to have a conversation, she explained that I activated some experimental beta AI bot that was developed by students (or something along those lines). I did it a few more times and got a different response each time because I'd get a different bot each time. Another one told me she was a great singer, but a terrible dancer, so I replied "Are you CRAZY?!", and Alexa replied that she's not crazy and that she heard Britney has starred in 40 movies??? I took a video of that one too. Definitely an interesting experiment to try when you're bored!

All amazon echo's "Alexa" have convo mode but this person programed this response, 

Alexa would never say this. It makes no sense.

This was used: https://blueprints.amazon.com/bp/amzn.ask.bp.9ed9e4f7-b8bb-4cd5-b1db-57c5aa3e1092/en-US?ref_=ask_bp_home_1

• Like 2
3 minutes ago, Kevney said:

All amazon echo's "Alexa" have convo mode but this person programed this response, it's not convo mode though.

Alexa would never say this. It makes no sense.

This was used: https://blueprints.amazon.com/bp/amzn.ask.bp.9ed9e4f7-b8bb-4cd5-b1db-57c5aa3e1092/en-US?ref_=ask_bp_home_1

Ugh, I'm so tired of trying to prove the veracity of this video. I have zero motivation for programming this response. At this point, you can all believe what you want.