Rumour: Little Mix to announce hiatus next month

Slayer

Actually they have a tour so I don't think they'll go on a hiatus before it. Maybe after because Leigh Ann and Perrie want to focus on their children which is a mature decision.

I totally see Jade go on her own since she promoted Between us on all by herself. I imagine Leigh Ann having her TV show and Perrie released a couple of song. 

But they are here to last :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

• Love 2

Between Us is definitely my favorite. It resonates with me but also it’s such a chill bop. The lyrics have me 😭❤️

Cut You Off - OMFG part of me thinks about Jesy…..a fabulous F U Anthem bop. Empowering, which is why I love little mix. I’m a feminist so the girl power thing gives me life. 

Trash - I didn’t really like it, I think with a few more listens, I’ll end up liking it. 

On 10/18/2021 at 3:42 AM, itswwasheem***** said:

Actually they have a tour so I don't think they'll go on a hiatus before it. Maybe after because Leigh Ann and Perrie want to focus on their children which is a mature decision.

I totally see Jade go on her own since she promoted Between us on all by herself. I imagine Leigh Ann having her TV show and Perrie released a couple of song. 

But they are here to last :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

Perrie can give Adele a run for her money

Jade I don’t see her staying in the spotlight at all she never seemed like she was all that comfortable all the time either jesy… she will probably announce awards at uk Based award shows, maybe start a fashion line 

leigh Anne I feel well have one or 2 solo r&b/ Caribbean  inspired albums and then go on to be a judge on various talent shows

46 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

Perrie can give Adele a run for her money

Jade I don’t see her staying in the spotlight at all she never seemed like she was all that comfortable all the time either jesy… she will probably announce awards at uk Based award shows, maybe start a fashion line 

leigh Anne I feel well have one or 2 solo r&b/ Caribbean  inspired albums and then go on to be a judge on various talent shows

Perrie will be the next Cheryl Cole in terms of success! But Perrie is way more talented and can go even further.

Jade has charisma in her own way and she has a good voice. With the right team, she will do ok.

Leigh-Anne.. I'm sorry, dear! She was always the weakest of the group and now with all of this controversy I would be surprise if she had one hit.

11 hours ago, LaLisaManoban said:

Perrie will be the next Cheryl Cole in terms of success! But Perrie is way more talented and can go even further.

Jade has charisma in her own way and she has a good voice. With the right team, she will do ok.

Leigh-Anne.. I'm sorry, dear! She was always the weakest of the group and now with all of this controversy I would be surprise if she had one hit.

I said jade doesn’t want a solo career tho

and Leigh Anne has fans and talent! She might be the weakest in her group collective but that means nothing solo

18 minutes ago, LaLisaManoban said:

I totally agree and the Secret Love Song performance on their show is a good example of her improvement! However, if she is the weakest she is also the one that has more to grow, so that's normal.

Leigh-Anne has improved SO SO much!

Love all four girls!

Leigh-Anne's film is out in December!

• Love 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block