Rumour: Little Mix to announce hiatus next month

Slayer

9 minutes ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

Personally speaking, I hope this isn't true. They're far stronger as a trio vocally and Jesy was holding them back. I just think it's sad if true, but completely understandable seeing as two of them are new mothers.

Frankly, I agree with them in regards to Jesy if they're refusing to let her back in the band. You don't get to spend your entire career crying over being bullied about your media perception, and your appearance as something you can't control, only to throw a hissyfit and go onto a live with a celebrity who has a larger platform to bully others; your tan was only part of the issue when you then started dancing with "bad boys", while being surrounded by and describing black men/negative black stereotypes. Your attitude is the issue.

I don't know what your weird tangent in the second paragraph has to do with this thread. Jesy isn't asking to be back in the band :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Stay pressed about Jesy. You can support Little Mix and still be respectful about Jesy and stop painting a false narrative and making up BS.

43 minutes ago, letyourmindroamfree said:

You're killing me with this news. As much as I would like to think this is not true, I guess it actually is. It's sad because I really enjoyed the last songs they have released and I think they sound great as a trio. But I listened to Between Us and it really sounds like a goodbye song. Nevertheless, I am still rooting for them, whether they decide to stay together or pursue solo carrers. 

And btw. Cut You Off and Trash are BOPs!

Where did you listen to the new songs?!?!?

I must hear them 😱

I mean.... it was expected within the fan base. I'm sad that they won't give us a Trio Mix album but I do understand. Unliky 5H I do believe they will come back - with Jesy! - at some point! Maybe at the 15th Anniversary? I do see them coming back but it will hurt ether way. I will miss them as a group so much

I’m sorry, honestly, but I think they squished everything they could off of this brand, Little Mix. They reached every goal they could reach and are a legendary girl group. I still see people being pissed by Nicki’s remarks at Leigh, can we move on? It’s not such a big thing... Jesus, some of you really do love the drama that’s why Nicki is feeding you so well.  :emma:

11 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Did anyone else really dislike Leigh Anne even before the Jesy scandal. Something about her comes across v shady.

I thought she was the sweetest one out of them all. When I watch compilation videos of them, they always take swipes at her (joking around obviously) and she just took it and laughed. In their early days, I didn't think she had a strong enough vocal to be with the girls but her vocals are so strong and consistent now.

• Love 1
31 minutes ago, FemmeFataleBrit said:

Did anyone else really dislike Leigh Anne even before the Jesy scandal. Something about her comes across v shady.

All four are very sweet people. I do think she did something very wrong messaging influencers though. 

Its just sad seeing a divide :kyliecry_crying_tears_jenner_wipe_sad:

I’ll just hope and pray that it’s a break to spend time with their babies and step back from all the controversies. As new mothers, they just don’t need all that negativity. They’ll be back better and stronger I know it! We may even get some spicy solo bops in the meantime. Jade would kill it as a solo artist, they all would. Anyway they’ll be back!

I hope..:saywat-towelney:

• Love 1

Isn't this for the better? They've been killing it for 10 years straight, there was a breakup with Jesy, two of the remaining members just had babies, they are about to release a greatest hits records, they said they would like to have solo careers, and now that other blackfishing drama... Seriously, this is the right time to take a break.

12 hours ago, Slayer said:

The girls are also releasing a video each week talking about each of their albums, leading up to Between Us' release on November 12th.

Ohh I'm a late fan so I will actually enjoy this, plus I love listening to artist reflect on their music and whole eras :D

5 hours ago, Slayer said:

such a dumb comment, as if 5H were the first band to go on a ‘break’ :akii_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

Sweetie ... but 5H did the whole Canola leaving and then they all unfollowed each other, spoke out against her and announce hiatus a few months later ... little mix followed the formula ... not iconic ... reductive I would say 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block