Rumour: Little Mix to announce hiatus next month

Slayer

LITTLE MIX will announce next month that they are breaking up, we can reveal.

The Sun told last week how the girls – Leigh-Anne Pinnock, Perrie Edwards and Jade Thirlwall– will pursue solo careers after their 2022 tour.

And sources close to the group said they plan to formally announce the split in mid-November.

One said: “There has been a lot of speculation about the future of Little Mix but it is now very clear that the end of the road has been reached.

“A date is set to announce the split. The upcoming tour is going to be a farewell to their fans.”

Source: The Sun

The Sun is usually extremely reliable with Jesy/Little Mix news. Between Us is out on November 12th.

I've also heard 'Between Us' and it does sound like a goodbye song  :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I think this will be a break but they will come back together in a couple of years.

• Love 3
  • Like 2

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414854426692285&id=100045031927133

Sadly it's for the best, several Little mix fan pages are making mixers hate the group, and the girls are as well.

The whole Jesy controversy and acting like she's not a member, is really hurting their brand. 

The fans doing it is one thing, cos stans can't ruin an audience to a degree, but the group itself not talking about Jesy in the podcast and The videos of each album. 

That's where people are jumping ship, it wasn't like this.  

Leigh Anne is petty, the fan base is reminding people who Nicki is married to, and that for Nicki to go to the UK, her husband has to stay home in the states because of his convictions and status which makes him banned on the UK. 

So yeah. The posts by little mix fan pages are slamming Nicki and praying her son doesn't become a victim of his father..

53 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=414854426692285&id=100045031927133

Sadly it's for the best, several Little mix fan pages are making mixers hate the group, and the girls are as well.

The whole Jesy controversy and acting like she's not a member, is really hurting their brand. 

The fans doing it is one thing, cos stans can't ruin an audience to a degree, but the group itself not talking about Jesy in the podcast and The videos of each album. 

That's where people are jumping ship, it wasn't like this.  

Leigh Anne is petty, the fan base is reminding people who Nicki is married to, and that for Nicki to go to the UK, her husband has to stay home in the states because of his convictions and status which makes him banned on the UK. 

So yeah. The posts by little mix fan pages are slamming Nicki and praying her son doesn't become a victim of his father..

Nicki put her hand out to be slapped getting involved.

• Love 1
  • Like 2

Aw this makes me sad, but of course inevitable. We've seen them with every girl group out there, so I an respect them all for wanting to grow individually since all they've ever known is the group. 

I can really see Jade branch out continue to work while the other focus on their new families before attempting any new projects. 

Best of luck to them all. I'll still be here rooting for them!

• Love 2

Sad. I really thought they would've done more albums together. But it seems just like every girl group before, when one member leaves, the remaining put out one more effort and break up completely. 

Also sad because they just broke history by winning Best Group at the Brits and now all this drama goes down. It almost feels like this messiness of the break up of LM will overshadow such a prestigious milestone. 

• Love 2
  • Like 1

You're killing me with this news. As much as I would like to think this is not true, I guess it actually is. It's sad because I really enjoyed the last songs they have released and I think they sound great as a trio. But I listened to Between Us and it really sounds like a goodbye song. Nevertheless, I am still rooting for them, whether they decide to stay together or pursue solo carrers. 

And btw. Cut You Off and Trash are BOPs!

• Love 3

Personally speaking, I hope this isn't true. They're far stronger as a trio vocally and Jesy was holding them back. I just think it's sad if true, but completely understandable seeing as two of them are new mothers.

Frankly, I agree with them in regards to Jesy if they're refusing to let her back in the band. You don't get to spend your entire career crying over being bullied about your media perception, and your appearance as something you can't control, only to throw a hissyfit and go onto a live with a celebrity who has a larger platform to bully others; your tan was only part of the issue when you then started dancing with "bad boys", while being surrounded by and describing black men/negative black stereotypes. Your attitude is the issue.

• Love 6

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block