You think Britney will get a place in New York once free?

Cap87

1 minute ago, blackingouthenegativity said:

See, I always thought New York or London would be good for Britney, but the press in NY & the UK are also vicious in their own way. 

She said way before in Stages she will like Greece, and even mentioned it know recently, something like that will be great for her. Literally any country in Europe, but since she likes beach and sea, I think Greek island will be great. There is not so much media and people will not recognize her so much. 

• Love 2
2 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

As much as I would like Britney gone from the L.A are I think it won't happen. 

1st her kids are there and 2nd , which is probably even a bigger reason, Sam needs to be in the L.A area for his "acting career". I doubt that they will move away.

Once her sons are 18 she should be a little selfish and move abroad. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2

As much as I think Britney would be well suited to living in London, I don’t think she would move all the way to the UK while her boys still live in California. Regardless if they are at an age where they will want to spend less time around their parents and more with their friends no doubt - it’s still her kids and she’ll want to be somewhat close to them. 

America’s huge though compared to the UK. If she moved to NYC, the travel to LA is literally the equivalent of a journey from London - NYC. Either way I think living in California is way too toxic. She’s been trapped there for years. 

• Love 1
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, overprotecteddance said:

She said way before in Stages she will like Greece, and even mentioned it know recently, something like that will be great for her. Literally any country in Europe, but since she likes beach and sea, I think Greek island will be great. There is not so much media and people will not recognize her so much. 

Greece is near me omg:airpls_gaga_wheeze_eyes_wide_breathe_lady_lmao_lol_haha_hehe_omg_surprised_shocked: 

I'm manifesting!!!

• Love 1
2 hours ago, Drunkerella91 said:

As much as I would like Britney gone from the L.A are I think it won't happen. 

1st her kids are there and 2nd , which is probably even a bigger reason, Sam needs to be in the L.A area for his "acting career". I doubt that they will move away.

1.Her children are slowly starting a life of their own, going to university maybe.They are no longer toddlers.If Britney would move to England (Europe would also go, everything is close together) they could go e.B to the Cambrige, Oxford and be close to their mother.

2.That's why Sam is not the right man for Britney. One of many reasons.And I think that's why the relationship will not last.I think when she is free she will end  it after 1-2 years .He is somewhere else in life than she is.Staying in LA would be pure torture for Britney.Normally he has to back down.Will he do that? Brit, on the other hand, does EVERYTHING for the people she loves, but in this case it can destroy her and prevent her from healing.Europe also has great film studios! Such as. Barbelsberg in Germany.

I think for Brit it's time for a break. Raising her children in peace far away from the public.A man who is still at the beginning of everything and because of which she is constantly in the spotlight is not helpful.Of course she can also stay at home with the children.But then she often won't see him for weeks.Is then almost a single parent.She already had that with Kevin,who left Brit alone with the children because of his career.

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
40 minutes ago, Cinderella85 said:

1.Her children are slowly starting a life of their own, going to university maybe.They are no longer toddlers.If Britney would move to England (Europe would also go, everything is close together) they could go e.B to the Cambrige, Oxford and be close to their mother.

2.That's why Sam is not the right man for Britney. One of many reasons.And I think that's why the relationship will not last.I think when she is free she will end  it after 1-2 years .He is somewhere else in life than she is.Staying in LA would be pure torture for Britney.Normally he has to back down.Will he do that? Brit, on the other hand, does EVERYTHING for the people she loves, but in this case it can destroy her and prevent her from healing.Europe also has great film studios! Such as. Barbelsberg in Germany.

I think for Brit it's time for a break. Raising her children in peace far away from the public.A man who is still at the beginning of everything and because of which she is constantly in the spotlight is not helpful.Of course she can also stay at home with the children.But then she often won't see him for weeks.Is then almost a single parent.She already had that with Kevin,who left Brit alone with the children because of his career.

Yep.... you're not wrong about their aspirations in life. Britney is on a different planet than Sam when it comes to life experience. Time will tell. 

Although I would looooove Britney to live near/in Berlin where I live too..... but you're not really comparing Babelsberg Studios to ANY Hollywood studio here?!?! 🤣🤣🤣 Sam would Nevah!!!! 😏 (jk)

She should absolutely do whatever she wants to do, and we will support her because she deserves only the best.

I don’t think I see her settling anywhere it gets cold. A NYC winter seems unlikely. Same for the UK. Also, I’d worry about her in the UK, since it’s the one place in the world where it seems the paps/media can be just as toxic as LA (e.g. Princess Di, Meghan Markle). 

It does seem like CA has many potential triggers for her. The paps are awful. Even though the state conservatorship laws are changing there (keep in mind, these laws are state-specific so this likely would have gone much differently if she lived in a different state), it’s still got a lot of bad associations.

But somehow she seems so linked to LA in a deep way. Through all of what she went through in 2007/8, one might think just leaving LA back then would have taken many stressors away (she said so herself in For the Record). But now that the kids are there, that Sam is starting his career there, and if she ever does plan to re-start her career (which is entirely up to her), it might make sense for her to stay there.

I interpreted her IG post a bit differently than some. “I wish I lived in another country” seems different from “I want to leave this country.” I thought she might be talking in the past tense about how she might have escaped her family back when this took place. But either way, it’s phrased in a way that sounds like she’s staying, for better or worse.

Whatever she wants, let’s pray it happens.

You do you, Brit! We’ll support you wherever you are and whatever you do!!

• Love 2

I just don't seeing her leaving LA, especially if she's wanting to have more kids. Let's be honest, who'd want to give birth in a different country than where she's from. Everything is all new to her as she's about to be free. It'll be easy to relearn what you already knew than pick up to UK and start fresh. Her friends are in LA and so is Sam. And we can't lie and say Sam isn't a positive force in her life. This is her longest relationship she's been in, instead of throwing shade at Sam, why not support the relationship if it makes her happy. I can see her moving to NYC part time, cause tbh NOBODY wants to deal with the winter there. Now I can see her moving to Hawaii.     

• Love 1

I know that 90s/00s Britney loved NYC and spent time there, but I can't see it at all now. It's the opposite of what she has shown to recently desire - relaxation, space, mild weather, peace and quiet. 

Atlantic coast Florida is the answer. But it ain't gonna happen - she'll sadly be in California forever imo. 

• Like 1